The Resident Evil Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing truth. The addition of crimson heads in that game just adds such an element of terror. Hearing one of them scream when you enter a room and you know you're ****ed is a truly amazing experience.

when i first played the REmake i literally had to turn the game off when the Crimson Head first popped up in one of the narrowest hallways in the early part of the game. i couldnt turn it on for a week after trying to find my balls to reattach to my scrotum.

I had a friend do a similar thing. First crimson head showed up and killed him. He set the controller down and left my house. He went straight home without saying a word. ****ing weird.

Haha, Crimson Heads. DAMN YOU CAPCOM!

Seriously creepy things.

Loved the one that would spring to life when you went to pick up the green herb that was lying next to him. Iv never made my virtual self run so fast in all my life.

I had a friend do a similar thing. First crimson head showed up and killed him. He set the controller down and left my house. He went straight home without saying a word. ****ing weird.
Hahaha poor guy.

I will be getting it for sure now that the price is back down to 40.

Anyone mentioned Chris mentioning the Kennedy report in RE5 answering Havok's question?

Well the Kennedy Report was just Leon's report of the events of RE 4, right? Hence Chris mentioning the Gannados.

That it is
And mentioning Kennedy could mean they met

whats that about? I dont recall it
Chris was talking to Sheva after facing their first Oroboro infected person, or some part after it in Ch. 1-1 if I recall right, mentioned this report

Chris mentions over his comms that 'the towns people are behaving in a similar manner to the Gannados mentioned in the Kennedy Report'

Chris mentions over his comms that 'the towns people are behaving in a similar manner to the Gannados mentioned in the Kennedy Report'
I kinda remember now. I didnt take that as them meeting. Chris simply read a report written up by Leon.

It doesn't really tell us whether they have or have not but I think it's enough to assume that if they ran into each other Chris would say "You're Leon Kennedy!" or something. Leon would probably have heard of Chris's work in Africa too, perhaps even in a 'Redfield Report' :p

Well, I'm not sure where the info came from, but on the RE wiki it states that Leon personally tracked Chris down to give him Claires whereabouts. Altho i guess that can mean he personally found Chris's email.

Methinks Chris mentions Leon to Claire in a cutscene in Darkside Chronicles from the RECVX segments

The guys from EpicBattleAxe are talking about RE6 in their latest Podcast (starts at 23:35). They discuss its evolution over the years and the change toward more action oriented gameplay. I have to say, TG raises some valid points.

Found this just now. Thought it was interesting. but I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind is gonna do what the titles asking.

here it is.

If The Internet Raises $2000, Everyone Can Play An Unreleased Resident Evil Game

. January 29, 2012 . 10:18amBefore Capcom created Resident Evil Gaiden for Game Boy Color, they were working on a port of the original Resident Evil with HotGen.

Source : siliconera

Discussions in session.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I had the patience and time to mod a game.

[YT]WhJe4lX6dsU[/YT]

[YT]uQr598Z2Q38[/YT]

[YT]QENgM-q6QsI[/YT]

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure where the info came from, but on the RE wiki it states that Leon personally tracked Chris down to give him Claires whereabouts. Altho i guess that can mean he personally found Chris's email.

Who knows. Chris went into hiding essentially after he and his team attempted to bust the lid on Umbrella, so I'd assume Leon did some digging to find him and likely met Chris in person. Funny that Leon could locate Chris in a couple days whereas Claire couldn't find her own brother in 3 months without getting captured.

Haha. Well Leon is pretty bad ass. Dude jumps over lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"