Resident Evil 5 - Part 1

resident-evil-5-20050722055033421.jpg

Hopefully 2008?

What would you like to see in this game?
IGN was talking about 86'n the old typewriters for Laptops..I think a PDA would be cool.So that you can save anywhere and whenever.
Also as great as 4 was, it certainly wasnt as scary as Condemned..
Dont forget "El Gigante"(so stupid)

Just starting playing this for the 1st time recently have to ask.

Why is it Chris Redfield can buy things in between the chapters but Sheva cant? Does she develop the ability later or something?

Just starting playing this for the 1st time recently have to ask.

Why is it Chris Redfield can buy things in between the chapters but Sheva cant? Does she develop the ability later or something?

No, she only gets that ability if the player is controlling her, which i think unlocks once you complete the game once. If you are playing co-op then the person controlling Sheva can purchase things just like Chris. If you are playing Single Player, only the player controlled character can upgrade.

Ah RE5...one of my fondest gaming experiences. I grinded something fierce in that game.

No, she only gets that ability if the player is controlling her, which i think unlocks once you complete the game once. If you are playing co-op then the person controlling Sheva can purchase things just like Chris. If you are playing Single Player, only the player controlled character can upgrade.

Me and my brother are playing a 2 player game, he is Chris and I am playing Sheva and she still cant buy things even a few chapters in.

Me and my brother are playing a 2 player game, he is Chris and I am playing Sheva and she still cant buy things even a few chapters in.

You're just missing something then. Iv played the games a few times with a co op partner and never had an issue with the player controlling sheva not being able to purchase and upgrade items. Are you playing on the same account? Maybe that has something to do with it?

I looked the problem up. On PS3, when you play split-screen, only the first player can buy things. Since everything is saved on the account you play with. On 360 you don't have the problem, because you can sign in the 2nd Player under a different account. So all shop purchases for player 2 get saved on a separate account.

I looked the problem up. On PS3, when you play split-screen, only the first player can buy things. Since everything is saved on the account you play with. On 360 you don't have the problem, because you can sign in the 2nd Player under a different account. So all shop purchases for player 2 get saved on a separate account.

Thanks, does this mean to get the buy and upgrade option for Sheva I would have to create another PS3 account?

I did a bunch of runthroughs for RE5. I played with my roommate as he had most of the infinite unlocks and I just trailed behind while I tried to not die while he insisted on playing on hard. :p

On my own I kept playing until I could unlock a infinite magnum, then the whole game changed. It's not a bad game but I hate that gorram jeep level with the giant.

Come on!
Ok.
Sheva!
Ok.
I need ammo.
Ok.
CHRIS!!

Amazing dialogue. :D

I did a bunch of runthroughs for RE5. I played with my roommate as he had most of the infinite unlocks and I just trailed behind while I tried to not die while he insisted on playing on hard. :p

On my own I kept playing until I could unlock a infinite magnum, then the whole game changed. It's not a bad game but I hate that gorram jeep level with the giant.

I bet I died 3000 times on that jeep gorram battle on professional ..... stupid hard.

Thanks, does this mean to get the buy and upgrade option for Sheva I would have to create another PS3 account?

And play online co-op. Because if you play local co-op, you can't sign in the 2nd Player under a different account. That only works on 360.

And play online co-op. Because if you play local co-op, you can't sign in the 2nd Player under a different account. That only works on 360.

Ah, well thats not going to happen as we dont have internet in the house, only wireless. Oh well

Can Chris buy and upgrade things and then give them to Sheva? I tried to put something in her inventory previously and it wouldnt let me.

Thanks for the info as well.

I only have it on 360 but I know you could swap weapons and items in single player and co-op, you just had to be beside each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"