The Rock wants to hear your opinion on Shazam!

No, I haven't read his books, but I read a lot of interviews and saw a lot of clips with him talking about his past. I'ma huge fan, that's my job. I admired this guy for being able to change his life and do something with it. So many people don't. He's really a nice guy with a lot of qualities.

Yes he is now, but his books talk about his past. He once beat up a woman for bad mouthing his mother.....he had anger issues.

I'm not happy to hear that, however it's been quite a long time since he's changed. Plus, I wonder why did that woman do that, talking about his mother like that. Ata Johnson made a lot of sacrifices for her son and had a hard life. I don't think she deserved bad words from anybody.

I'm not happy to hear that, however it's been quite a long time since he's changed. Plus, I wonder why did that woman do that, talking about his mother like that. Ata Johnson made a lot of sacrifices for her son and had a hard life. I don't think she deserved bad words from anybody.

From what I remeber he had just been through some hard times....but still he did say he regrets it and he was young too. So I can understand it.

I had a hard childhood and some even worse teen years, so I can understand him from this point of view. Of course he regrets it. He's not perfect, but I see things in him that I don't see in many guys. And this things made me his fan. I'm a person who doesn't judge by he looks by the way.
Do you know how old was he when that happened? I know he met his wife at 18 and said in many interviews that she practically changed his life. I think he wasn't bad material at all, he just needed somebody to show him the good things in life.

I had a hard childhood and some even worse teen years, so I can understand him from this point of view. Of course he regrets it. He's not perfect, but I see things in him that I don't see in many guys. And this things made me his fan. I'm a person who doesn't judge by he looks by the way.
Do you know how old was he when that happened? I know he met his wife at 18 and said in many interviews that she practically changed his life. I think he wasn't bad material at all, he just needed somebody to show him the good things in life.

To be honest I read so long ago those are the only details I remember...yes he was very young.

To be honest I read so long ago those are the only details I remember...yes he was very young.

Well, as I was saying, from what I know, his life goes like this: trouble maker, a really difficult kid till around 16-18, then the good guy who fought hard to overcome many obstacles and become the star that he is today. Personally, I don't think he was a bad boy even in his troubled childhood and teenage years. Thank God he had the strength and the people to make him realize he needed to change his lifestyle, otherwise we wouldn't have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson today. And that would have been sad.

Well, as I was saying, from what I know, his life goes like this: trouble maker, a really difficult kid till around 16-18, then the good guy who fought hard to overcome many obstacles and become the star that he is today. Personally, I don't think he was a bad boy even in his troubled childhood and teenage years. Thank God he had the strength and the people to make him realize he needed to change his lifestyle, otherwise we wouldn't have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson today. And that would have been sad.

For real. You know there was one point in the book too he talks about how he had to face his bullies....

A gang was picking on him and he told his dad. His dad tracked down the bullies after school and made Dwayne fight the lead bully.....

Dwayne kicked his ass! It was a great read.

Yeah, he told many things from his childhood in the interviews as well. Some of them really sad. I'm glad he made it in this life and I hope he'll do even better. Maybe this way, some people won't doubt him anymore.

Yeah, he told many things from his childhood in the interviews as well. Some of them really sad. I'm glad he made it in this life and I hope he'll do even better. Maybe this way, some people won't doubt him anymore.

I have never really doubted him. I think he his over the past now for sure. :cwink:

It's obvious you don't doubt him, but we have some "infidels" among us, lol. Sadly, different people mean different tastes.

You still make no sense. How was he hammy in Doom? Do not just state it back it up with a reason. :whatever:

:whatever:
LOL....I never said he was "hammy" in Doom.....I said he was HORRIBLE! Get it right....

Last time I answer to you about the freakin Rock from here on out by the way....sheesh....

LOL....I never said he was "hammy" in Doom.....I said he was HORRIBLE! Get it right....

Last time I answer to you about the freakin Rock from here on out by the way....sheesh....

So you post a pointless post...saying nothing to give reason as to why you think he was horrible then say bye...:whatever:

Which was all I was askign for....do you have one or not or do you just troll for fun? :oldrazz:

Man, no offense, but you seem to have some issues...And I don't understand what Rock has to do with them.:whatever:

Meh, Rock has enough fans to support him. Right?:cwink:

Since I won't be getting The Rock for Capitan Marvel.
My (new) casting vote for Captain Marvel is Sage Brocklebank of psych.
Check him out, dude is about 6'5 and look alot like Brandon Molale and George Eads. :wow:
Alot of folks are hating on Molale acting chops, I believe Brocklebank's acting chops will do nicely.

It pretty much has to be somewhat dark. at least darker than Ff

Yeah! They should explore the tragic side of Billy Batson's life, similar to young Bruce Wayne. I love the tone that Batman TAS took with the young Bruce's story. Hopefully that will be the direction Segal and Co. go.

It doesn't need to be *THAT* dark. Turning him into Batman to distance him from Superman isn't a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"