The Rock wants to hear your opinion on Shazam!

How about to actually make money?

Doom's Budget: 60 million

Domestic gross: 28 million

Source:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=doom.htm

Even its world wide gross was only 55 million. That is a failure.

Personally, Doom highlights why I don't want the Rock as Black Adam. He sucks as a villain. He's just not believable in my opinion.
But if anyone actually wants proof that the Rock has leading man material and can be funny and charming (while still tough) they need to watch The Rundown. That was the movie that convinced me the Rock actually has something.

I'm not gonna argue with you on things that aren't important. Plus, I'm really tired seing people that still think Dwayne Johnson can't act. Oh, good Lord, give me strength...:whatever: BUT...at least I'm glad you managed to find something that you did like. "The Rundown" was a good movie, and Dwayne Johnson has more than just "something". Wait and see!

What range was there to show he was a merc captain who gets infected and turns bad.....it was a basic action flick...no room for deep thought for heavens sake. :whatever:

You think Doom should of had more touchy feely drama?

Hey, man, don't waist your time trying to convince the non-believers of something. It's not worth it:cwink:

Whatever you say:cwink: I think I'll just ignore them from now on.

Indeed, so did you see Arnold S pass the tourch to Dwayne in Walking Tall? I think it was Walking Tall...

Arnold passed the torch in "The Rundown". And he said:"Have fun." I was like :"What the..." Anyway, I don't see Dwayne being another Arnold. He's really different. Besides, I don't think we need another Arnold.

Arnold passed the torch in "The Rundown". And he said:"Have fun." I was like :"What the..." Anyway, I don't see Dwayne being another Arnold. He's really different. Besides, I don't think we need another Arnold.

That was it....yeah but I felt it was a nice touch as Dwayne did start his film life almost like Arnie but did branched out after the action films were done.

That split of a second was a nice touch indeed. I'm glad however that Dwayne doesn't want to be stucked in the action movies.

That split of a second was a nice touch indeed. I'm glad however that Dwayne doesn't want to be stucked in the action movies.

Yes indeed he has done well with is choice is movies.

What range was there to show he was a merc captain who gets infected and turns bad.....it was a basic action flick...no room for deep thought for heavens sake. :whatever:

You think Doom should of had more touchy feely drama?

Well you would have figured he would have been more convincing in that role in Doom....but he couldn't even pull that off.

Lets hope your boy does a far better job as Black Adam and he doesn't ham it up and ruin it.

Well you would have figured he would have been more convincing in that role in Doom....but he couldn't even pull that off.

Lets hope your boy does a far better job as Black Adam and he doesn't ham it up and ruin it.

You still make no sense. How was he hammy in Doom? Do not just state it back it up with a reason. :whatever:

Lex, I wonder myself the same...What exactly was so lame at him in "Doom" anyway?:huh:

Wow! I understood the hate for DJ for the CM role.
I cannot understand the issue folks are having now. :huh:

Wow! I understood the hate for DJ for the CM role.
I cannot understand the issue folks are having now. :huh:

Same here. I keep telling myself that different people have different tastes, but still...

Personally, I don’t believe Mr. Johnson can pull off Black Adam.
The Rock has a cool goofiness / playfulness about him, great for Captain Marvel not for Black Adam.
I hope the beef that everyone have towards DJ, stemming from the playfulness aspect of his acting with the characters he has portrayed thus far.

Yeah but clearly you haven't seen him in the WWE or you'd know he get serious and intimidating when he needs to be. If he plays Black Adam straight, he will be one of the greater villains in comic book movie history.

Personally, I don’t believe Mr. Johnson can pull off Black Adam.
The Rock has a cool goofiness / playfulness about him, great for Captain Marvel not for Black Adam.
I hope the beef that everyone have towards DJ, stemming from the playfulness aspect of his acting with the characters he has portrayed thus far.

Oh, I see now. You'd like him to be Captain Marvel. That's fine with me, but people want him as Black Adam.

Yeah but clearly you haven't seen him in the WWE or you'd know he get serious and intimidating when he needs to be. If he plays Black Adam straight, he will be one of the greater villains in comic book movie history.

No doubt, he can play a bad guy:up: Thank God he's a good guy in real life:yay:

No, I haven't read his books, but I read a lot of interviews and saw a lot of clips with him talking about his past. I'ma huge fan, that's my job. I admired this guy for being able to change his life and do something with it. So many people don't. He's really a nice guy with a lot of qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"