Dwayne "the rock" Johnson to be in a DC movie. Can you smell what WB is cooking?

He would totally boss that role.

He has the body and the energy to put in the charisma needed for LOBO.

Still i'm ok with Black Adam, Lobo or Amazo.
Amazo is an android. Doesn't fit the description of having a personality, a complex background and a really well-known character.
That fits more for MM, Black Adam or The Main Man :woot:

Aquaman!? Imagining The Rock swimming comes off really silly.

yeah his constant comments of badassery do seem to go that direction...however, Lobo in the Justice League movies?

As a villain? absolutely. He's a bounty hunter sent to earth by Darkseid to test out the hero's before an invasion or something. He could see the error of his ways and team up, but it wouldn't be necessary imo.

Lobo's stand alone movie can work similar to to Guardians of the Galaxy. Solo space adventure, doesn't have to interact with the earth heroes at all. He can cross patch with the like of the New Gods, Big Barda etc.

At this point, if the Rock isn't Lobo I'll be severely disappointed. :word:

I'm surprised not too many are thinking Hawkman He was rumoured to have a movie awhile ago, I think there were even writers attached? Many thought he might be the role Momoa was briefly rumoured for in Superman vs Batman and he is a character whose name and look is known to the GA but not much else which would allow room for Johnson to infuse his personality into the character. Thanagar was mentioned in the MoS prequel comic though I know that is meaningless.

My bets are Lobo and Hawkman

I didn't know who Lobo really was but after looking him up and reading up on him I don't think he would be suited to the role it actually seems perfect for Jason Momoa.

If he's a hero either John Stewart's Green lantern or Martian Manhunter

If he's a villain it really has to be Darkseid

Lobo needs someone who call pull off over confident, obnoxious, kinda an ass hole but still charismatic and to a degree, likeable. Johnson would be perfect for it.

Lobo needs someone who call pull off over confident, obnoxious, kinda an ass hole but still charismatic and to a degree, likeable. Johnson would be perfect for it.

I get that, but am I right in saying that Lobo is more of an anti-hero and a biker two things ive never really seen Johnson portray.

I think his natural likeability might hinder him in this sort of roll.

But if it is this I hope he nails it would be very few scarier things than a Demonic Rock on a motorcycle haha

You maybe right. He might be a bit too likeable for Lobo. But with Mamoa, I don't think he has the charisma or personality to pull off a complete scenery chewer like Lobo.

I'm personally hoping for Hawkman or Aquaman. The Rock could pull either one of them off.

I'm surprised not too many are thinking Hawkman He was rumoured to have a movie awhile ago, I think there were even writers attached? Many thought he might be the role Momoa was briefly rumoured for in Superman vs Batman and he is a character whose name and look is known to the GA but not much else which would allow room for Johnson to infuse his personality into the character. Thanagar was mentioned in the MoS prequel comic though I know that is meaningless.

My bets are Lobo and Hawkman
I thought at first of Hawkman but he's too big for being Hawkman IMO. not to mention he's not in Superman's level of power like the Rock said. I think a Hawks movie could be on the list of "lets do it" but not with the Rock as Hawkman. As I said before, Lobo, MM, BA are my best ideas. Could be also Orion, Icon but those are less possible IMO.

You maybe right. He might be a bit too likeable for Lobo. But with Mamoa, I don't think he has the charisma or personality to pull off a complete scenery chewer like Lobo.

Yeah, I don't think either of them are quite right for Lobo. Momoa literally LOOKS like the character but he doesn't have the charisma at all. And while the Rock is very charismatic, I don't know if I could buy him as a sex-crazed, hard drinking bastard who murdered his whole planet.

Also, for some reason I always saw Lobo as sort of a space redneck who probably speaks with a Southern drawl just to add to his sheer ridiculousness. It's hard to picture the Rock like that.

There is only one man who can play Lobo and his name is Danny McBride.

Lobo (DC Comics)

Lobo is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by DC Comics. The Lobo character was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen, and first appeared in Omega Men #3 (June 1983). Lobo is an alien, and works as an interstellar mercenary and bounty hunter. Lobo was introduced - although initially rarely used - as a hardboiled villain in the 1980s, and remained in limbo until his revival as an anti-hero biker with his own comic in the early 1990s.
Character development

The character enjoyed a short run as one of DC’s most popular characters throughout the 1990s. This version of Lobo was intended to be an over-the-top parody of the Marvel Comics superhero Wolverine. In issue #41 of Deadpool, a separate Marvel series, Lobo was parodied as "Dirty Wolff", a large blue-skinned man who drove a demonic motorcycle. He was also parodied in the Image Comics series Bloodwulf and as "Bolo" in the Topps Comics series Satan's Six.

In a 2006 interview, Keith Giffen said, "I have no idea why Lobo took off... I came up with him as an indictment of the Punisher, Wolverine hero prototype, and somehow he caught on as the high violence poster boy. Go figure."

Lobo is the favorite DC Comics character of Stan Lee.
Powers and abilities

Lobo possesses extraordinary strength of undefined limits. His strength, much like his other powers, varies greatly depending upon different artistic interpretations by various comic book writers. In some instances, he is depicted as being barely stronger than a human while, in others, he demonstrates physical strength on a similar level to Superman. Lobo also possesses superhuman durability, which varies greatly as well. Lobo is depicted, in some situations, as being injured by conventional bullets while, in other situations, he has the physical resiliency to stand toe to toe with Superman, survive unprotected in deep space, and withstand powerful explosive blasts without sustaining injury. He has displayed particular susceptibility to gaseous chemicals. In one instance, Lobo was declared immortal; after he died and went to hell, he proved too much for the demons, and when he was then sent to heaven, he wreaked so much havoc that he was permanently banished from the afterlife.

In all comic books, Lobo is portrayed as a ruthless bounty hunter. He only has one rule: once he takes a contract, he finishes it no matter what, even if it means risking his own life.

If Lobo sustains injury, his accelerated healing factor enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with superhuman speed and efficiency, and little apparent pain. Lobo also is functionally immortal. He is immune to the effects of aging and disease and has been banned from entering either heaven or hell. As such, even though he can sustain sufficient injury to be out of commission for quite some time, he will apparently heal from any injury, given sufficient time. For instance, Lobo can regenerate out of a pool of his own blood, apparently recycling the cells.

Last edited:
A list of Superheros,anti-hero or villains dwayne johnson and could be so far.

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Lobo (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Black Adam (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Orion (Character) - Comic Vine

NOT SUPERMAN LEVEL
Aquaman (Character) - Comic Vine

NOT SUPERMAN LEVEL
Hawkman (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
John Stewart (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Icon (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Darkseid (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Simon Baz (Character) - Comic Vine

Superman level
Shazam
Billy Batson (Character) - Comic Vine

Superman level
Martian Manhunter (Character) - Comic Vine

Last edited:
^ John Stewart and Simon Baz (I don't think they will take this character, you know he is not so well-known as the other two GL) are not on Superman's level. Also he said he wouldn't play GL in one of his tweets.
Agreed in the other ones thought.
BA and MM besides Lobo are my first choices.

Last edited:
Those two are on superman's level of power.A POWER RANKING WAS POSTED IN another thread.
Sometimes they have beaten superman,sometimes superman has beaten them and sometimes it's a tie.
IT DEPENDS ON THE VERSION,THE STORY AND WRITER BY THE WAY.

A Human or normal green lantern is not as strong as superman or wonder woman but the ring does give them superhuman strength and durability and they have greater energy projection then superman,so the latter makes up for lack of superhuman strength compared to superman.

With energy projection they were able to move planets and moons and knock out or could kill superman types with superman level's of strength.

By the way i do not know if superman has beaten john,i think i read somewhere he did once,but if he did so be it.
John stewart is at least as well known as hal,maybe more so now since the rock has mention his name two times now.

Last edited:
Edited-
Names added

A list of Superheros,anti-hero or villains dwayne johnson and could be so far.

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Lobo (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Black Adam (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Orion (Character) - Comic Vine

NOT SUPERMAN LEVEL
Aquaman (Character) - Comic Vine

NOT SUPERMAN LEVEL
Hawkman (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
John Stewart (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Icon (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Darkseid (Character) - Comic Vine

SUPERMAN LEVEL
Simon Baz (Character) - Comic Vine

Superman level
Shazam
Billy Batson (Character) - Comic Vine

Superman level
Martian Manhunter (Character) - Comic Vine

Last edited:
I guess i was wrong, hawkman is the same class as superman,but not Aquaman.

Superman level power types or Herald-Class Level.

11) Herald-Class Level/3rd class angels, metahuman, supernautrals, and demons/Hulk-Level

Helspont/Lord Defile/Saviour/Regis and Blue Aliens/Preacherverse Devil/Dark Lantern/Dark Flash/Fernus/Burning Martians/Vartox/Amazo/The OMAC Androids/BION/Composite Superman/Garok/Dr. Fate/Dr. Fate II/Dr. Fate III/Dr. Fate IV/Tim Hunter/Tim Hunter II (Tim Hunter's evil counterpart from another universe)/Anti-Fate (high portrayal in the Fates and TM)/Kestrel I/Krestrel II/Composite Man/Deadman (varies)/Green Lantern Priest/Creator-2/Zatanna/Jennifer Morgan/Janissary with Book of Eternity/Despero/Zoom 2/Shaggy Man/The General/The Elementals (Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Firestorm, Naiad)/Orion (highest showing)/Brainiac 2.5/Doomsday Rex/Sun-dipped Superman

Martian Manhunter/Malefic/Hyperclan- A-Mortal, Armek, Fluxus, Primad, Protex, Tronix, Zenturion and Zum/Green, Pale, Red and White Martians (at their best)/Alan Scott/Kyle Rayner/Raker/Hal Jordan/Kilowog/John Stewart/Guy Gardner/typical Green Lantern (highest showing)/Wally West (highest showing or using Speed Force)/Sinestro/Effigy/Nero/Major Force/Captain Atom (highest showing)/Firestorm I and Firestorm II (highest showing)/Celeste Rockfish/Cobalt Blue/Kilg%re/Obsidian/Dr. Polaris

Superman/Mr. Majestic (could be ranked higher)/M'onel/The Martians (average to high)/Kryptonians/Daxamites/Andromeda/Captain Marvel/Lightray/Black Adam/Eradicator/Martian Mahunter/Alan Scott/Kyle Rayner/Raker/Hal Jordan/Kilowog/John Stewart/Guy Gardner/typical Green Lantern (average)/Ultraman/Orion (average showing)/Captain Atom (average showing)/Doomsday/Firestorm I/Firestorm II (average to high)/Breach/Max Faraday/The Void/Providence/Manchester Black/Power Ring/Massacre/High-Tech/Anti-Green Lanterns/Malefic/Green Martians/Rhea Jones/Preus/Cyborg Superman/Mongul/Zatanna (average showing)/Auron/Radiant/Despero/Thor/Captain Comet/Starboy/Starman I/Starman II/Starman III/Starman IV/Starman V/Starman VI/Starman VII/Starman VIII/Starman 1,000,000/Lord Malvolio/Jade/Evil Star/General Zod/Ignition/Kancer/Warrior/Lex Luthor (Armor)/Manchester Black/Triumph/Strata/The Crusade/The Union/Golgoth/Superman Robots/Superman Androids/Brainiac/Pulsar Stargrave/Ultivac/Manhunters/Darkstars/Arion/Dr. Occult/Echantress/Steel (Aegis Entropy Armor)/Ultraboy/Warlord of Ys/Anti-Matter Man/Antithesis/Brainwave II/Ferro Lad/Cosmic Boy (pre-Crisis)/Gaius (in coma)/Lobo/Etrigan

Wonder Woman/Circe/Maxima (high showing)/Samaritan/Apollo/Icon/The Martians (low showings)/the Green Lanterns (average to low showings)/Captain Atom (average to low showings)/Maul/Solomon Grundy/Uncle Sam/Death Rite (Draaga)/Hercules/Mantis/Ultra Boy/Captain Marvel Jr./Mary Marvel (high showing on the Marvel sidekicks)/Geoforce (high showing)/Faora/Arclight/Son of Vulcan/Bizarro/Thor/Wanjina/Red Tornado/

Body Defenses of the Owner of the Earth/Kalibak/Grayven/Superwoman/Zealot/Validus (Post Zero-Hour)/Steve Dayton/Solaar/The Olympian/Ferro/Cosmic Boy (post-Crisis)/Scanner/White Drawf/Drone/4D/The Key/Imperiex Probes/Heralds of the Owner of the Earth/Terraformer of the Owner of the Earth /Jenny Quantum

Adam Strange/Animal Avatars (Hawkman,Hawkwoman,Lord Viper, avatars of Bears, Barracudas, Snakes, etc.)

Kilowog
Powers and abilities
As a Green Lantern, Kilowog possesses the same power ring and power battery used by all GLs. The Great Power Battery, located on Oa, is the repository for billions of years' worth of willpower in energy form. This energy has been harnessed and focused by the Guardians and is tapped by each GL's power battery. This in turns feeds it to their individual power rings. By applying willpower and concentration, the ring is literally able to accomplish anything of which the wielder can conceive, and is therefore as limited or limitless in abilities as the wielder. In Kilowog's case, he has shown an affinity for creating astoundingly complex machinery using the ring. In terms of combat, Kilowog tends to eschew the "giant boxing glove" fighting style of Hal Jordan and mainly uses his ring to fly and to absorb any enemy's attacks long enough for him to get close enough to batter them into unconsciousness.

According to the 2005 miniseries Green Lantern: Rebirth, Kilowog's ring is the only one that Hal Jordan knows of that makes a sound when being used. (Hal Jordan is apparently unaware of the blind Green Lantern, Rot Lop Fan, who can only make sounds with his powers).

In addition to his power ring, Kilowog possesses the natural super strength and durability of his species, as well as a powerful intellect that surpasses many of his fellow corpsmen. Under mind control, Kilowog even managed to combine all of these abilities to easily hold his own against Superman.

Last edited:
Some info about hawkman's power level.

Remember folks the info is there on each superhero or villain powers.You could look it up in wiki,Wikipedia or comicvine if you are not sure.
You could find out what type of feats they have done.
No need to guess about it if you are not sure.

There is to much of that stuff going on .

For example,did anybody know this?

Hawkman

Powers and abilities

All incarnations of Hawkman used the fictional "ninth metal" or "Nth metal" to defy gravity and allow them to fly. The metal is in their costume's belt, boots, and wings. Its abilities are controlled mentally. Their wings allow them to control their flight, though they can be "flapped" through use of shoulder motions. In most comic books he is known to have slightly enhanced physical strength.

The Golden Age Hawkman was also granted the ability to breathe underwater by the sea god Poseidon.[3] He also discovered a hidden kingdom of sentient birds led by the old One-Eye, who taught him their language and later sacrificed himself to save the Hawkman's life.[4] Among the leading birds was a hawk named Big Red.[5]

The Silver Age Hawkman also had enhanced senses comparable (it was said) to a hawk's. He (and, sometimes, the Golden Age Hawkman) was also able to converse with birds, though he couldn't command them in the same way that Aquaman could command sea creatures. He also wore special contact lenses that allowed him to detect beams and radiation.[6]

The Silver Age Hawkman also possessed a Thanagarian police space ship and a variety of science fictional weapons.

All versions of Hawkman preferred to use archaic weaponry - particularly maces, nets, spears, and shields - rather than modern or futuristic weapons. The current incarnation prefers this in part because, having the memories of living through many past lives, he is more proficient in their use than with contemporary weapons. In Katar Hol's case, it was too dangerous to use Thanagarian weaponry since there was too great a chance they could be lost or captured and then used or duplicated on Earth. There is, however, one significantly unique weapon Carter employs occasionally: the Claw of Horus. Constructed of Nth metal by Prince Khufu in ancient Egypt, it was delivered to the newly resurrected Carter Hall by the time-displaced Jay Garrick in JSA Book 3: "The Return of Hawkman". Later, in Superman-Batman Book 1: "Public Enemies", Hawkman used it to defeat Superman, using its Nth metal to channel the Earth's gravitational field. As he explained to Superman, "Essentially, I just hit you with the planet."

All versions of Hawkman have shown enhanced levels of strength. The Golden Age Hawkman was said to have the strength of 12 men but later that idea was dropped. Whereas the Golden Age Hawkman's strength appeared natural, it was later explained (with The Silver Age Hawkman) that the Nth metal enables its wielders to carry great weights. The recent incarnation has interpreted this as the Nth metal simply enhancing the strength of the user. Also, several JLA and JSA stories indicate that Thanagar has greater gravity than Earth, and that Thanagarians are naturally stronger than humans because they are adapted to it, similarly to how Atlanteans (e.g. Aquaman) are adapted to deep sea pressures.

It has also been explained in the JSA series that the Nth metal greatly aids in healing, closing wounds almost instantaneously. One example is in the JLA story "Crisis of Conscience," in issues 115-118. Carter's arm is nearly severed during one part of the issue, but the wound has obviously closed and functionality returned by the end of the issue. The Atom has commented that Hawkman laughs at anything less than third-degree burns.

The Nth metal also regulates the body temperature of the wearer, preventing the need for heavy protective clothing while in high altitudes. It also has the property of radiating heat, which can be controlled to warm the wearer in colder climates.

Those two are on superman's level of power.A POWER RANKING WAS POSTED IN another thread.
Sometimes they have beaten superman,sometimes superman has beaten them and sometimes it's a tie.
IT DEPENDS ON THE VERSION,THE STORY AND WRITER BY THE WAY.

A Human or normal green lantern is not as strong as superman or wonder woman but the ring does give them superhuman strength and durability and they have greater energy projection then superman,so the latter makes up for lack of superhuman strength compared to superman.

With energy projection they were able to move planets and moons and knock out or could kill superman types with superman level's of strength.

By the way i do not know if superman has beaten john,i think i read somewhere he did once,but if he did so be it.
John stewart is at least as well known as hal,maybe more so now since the rock has mention his name two times now.

Oh man not this again. You already posted about GL's on the other thread. We already saw it. You're right in all of them except for Aquaman and GL. They're not in the same level as Superman, sorry.
The books where they "defeat" Superman are quite doubtful, and remember all the comics were on GL series. It's impossible the hero of the comic loses with other hero of another series. And you're saying they defeated Superman's level enemies but Superman has defeated other enemies much powerful than himself.
I don't want to stretch this topic anymore as the other thread. But he with the ring has not the strenght not even Hawkman's or WW's. Not a green lanterns has the speed, strenght not even the durability and stamina of Superman or other superheroes. Their power ring is powerful no doubt of that but they're still humans and think at a human speed. I'm not underanking a GL but I don't think they're not even on WW's power of strenght. Their constructions are based on their will and their concentration, and the last one pretty much can be broken.
AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED. BUT THE ROCK DEBUNKED HE'S GONNA PLAY GL (JOHN STEWART) ON HIS TWITTER.
I'm quite sure GL is gonna be in the JL movie but the Rock won't play any of them ;)

Last edited:
By the way here some other superman level or beyond type superheros or villain we need to think about,outside the box.
I ALREADY MENTION ICON,SOMEONE MENTIONED ORION.

Here some others.

Tangent Superman (Earth-9)
1007303-the_superman__04__018__01_.png

Harvey Dent has evolved into the most powerful man on his planet. He uses his powers to help people as the Superman; however, his methods of helping can be ruthless. Harvey is the absolute ruler of Earth-9.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-45116/

Despot
91931-162984-despot.jpg

Despot is a powerful telepath and telekinetic. He is said to be the most powerful telepath in the Wildstorm Universe. His telekinesis is described as being "world shaking". It has been stated that the "Comet Effect" increased Depot's natural telepathic abilities "one thousand fold". Despot's telepathy can re-animate the dead as was demonstrated when he mind controlled Diva's corpse.Despot is able to control/wipe multiple minds at once. Stormwatch prevented Despot from controlling the minds and thoughts of everyone on the planet.

Despot can also unleash powerful psi blast. He also deploys powerful force fields. Despot's telepathic abilities are only rivaled by his physical strength. Despot's strength level is well above the 100 ton mark. He was shown effortless lifting a mountain sized rock and tossing it into outer space.

http://www.comicvine.com/despot/4005-25874/

Jackson king

1230126-wc_19_leraje_cps_004_005.jpg

Attractive Male
Electricity Control
Force Field
Leadership
Marksmanship
Possession
Postcognition
Power Suit
Psionic
Super Speed
Super Strength
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Unarmed Combat
Weapon Master
http://www.comicvine.com/jackson-king/4005-12018/

Firestorm- Jason Rusch
80496-171406-firestorm.jpg

79874-101033-firestorm.jpg

http://www.comicvine.com/firestorm/4005-2353/

Holocaust
1172261-holocaust.jpg

I do not know if Holocaust is a superman level type but he did fight superboy and wondergirl and did a good job at it.
If not he will be close to it.

Black Halo
346042-49208-black-halo.jpg

At first glance, one would assume The Black Halo possesses superhuman strength and invulnerability, but he is in fact a psionic. Quentin has the ability to summon a telekinetic field that allows him to fly, push large objects wherever he desires, and enables him to endure tremendous amounts of punishment.

Blast Power
Flight
Force Field
Invulnerability
Super Strength
Telekinesis
http://www.comicvine.com/black-halo/4005-53097/

Maximum (comics)
225px-Maximumdc0.png

Maximum is a fictional superhero published by DC Comics. He first appeared in Supermen of America vol. 2 #1 (March 2000), and was created by Fabian Nicieza and Doug Braithwaite.

Fictional character biography
Maxwell Williams was a young African-American high school athlete with a bright future ahead of him, but became a quadripelegic after a tragic accident, and would have remained so without specially designed surgical implants provided by LexCorp. The Lexcorp implants made Maxwell more than human and he used his new powers to fight crime in Suicide Slum under the name of Maximum. After Psilencer's untimely death, Outburst and his inexperienced teammates in the Supermen of America were deeply shaken and reconsidered their vocation. It was around this time that the team met and recruited Max. Unlike the rest of the Supermen, Maximum's identity was public record.[1]

A disgruntled Lexcorp employee discovered that S.T.A.R. Labs had hidden a capsule inside a special holding chamber called Lockdown 6 in the waters near Metropolis. Luthor successfully deployed Pyrogen to retrieve the capsule from Lockdown 6, but he encountered the Deep Six and was rebuffed. Darkseid, lord of Apokolips, also wanted the contents of Lockdown 6 and had sent the Deep Six to retrieve them. In the Vega system, the Warlords of Okaara sensed the danger presented by the capsule, and took preventative measures.[2]

The Okaarans overpowered Earth's defensive forces and White Lotus desperately rushed to negotiate a peace settlement before they "cleansed' the planet. While White Lotus was negotiating with the Okaarans in order to save Earth from worse attacks, the chamber was opened and the Unimaginable was unleashed. The Unimaginable's energy form possessed Maximum and he temporarily gained the powers of a god. With these powers, Max decides to transform Metropolis into the paradise he believes it should be, even if it means fighting his own team to do so. The hero known as Loser uses his null field to slow Max down until they can talk him down. Max's parents eventually convinced him to relinquish the power, which he dispersed safely.[3]

Powers and abilities
Maximum's powers closely resembled those of Ultra Boy from the Legion of Superheroes. Max's powers come directly from the Lexcorp implant, he can use the implant to channel all his body's energies in order to maximize his strength, physical speed, reflexes, or his senses up to superhuman levels.
He can only maximize one ability at a time.

Black Samson (comics)
Superhuman strength
Invulnerability
Flight
Energy manipulation

Last edited:
AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED. BUT THE ROCK DEBUNKED HE'S GONNA PLAY GL (JOHN STEWART) ON HIS TWITTER.
I'm quite sure GL is gonna be in the JL movie but the Rock won't play any of them ;)

Oh man not this again. You already posted about GL's on the other thread. We already saw it. You're right in all of them except for Aquaman and GL. They're not in the same level as Superman, sorry.
The books where they "defeat" Superman are quite doubtful, and remember all the comics were on GL series. It's impossible the hero of the comic loses with other hero of another series. And you're saying they defeated Superman's level enemies but Superman has defeated other enemies much powerful than himself.
I don't want to stretch this topic anymore as the other thread. But he with the ring has not the strenght not even Hawkman's or WW's. Not a green lanterns has the speed, strenght not even the durability and stamina of Superman or other superheroes. Their power ring is powerful no doubt of that but they're still humans and think at a human speed. I'm not underanking a GL but I don't think they're not even on WW's power of strenght. Their constructions are based on their will and their concentration, and the last one pretty much can be broken.

You got your facts wrong,green lanterns are herald class and they are overall basically on the same level as a kryptonian.

So stop ignoring the facts i posted.

Hal and john are in superman's level.

Folks even watching the green lantern movie even said hal was doing superman type stuff.

In the superman animated cartoon for example green lantern was the only one able to fight sinestro.

Even green arrow said that green lantern was more powerful then supergirl and supergirl is on superman's level,
So get over it.

Last edited:
If hawkman is in the same basic tier level as a Kryptonian clearly a green lantern would be.

Green Lanterns are in same basic power level as Kryptonians and wonder woman is in the same tier level as well.
You need to pay attention.

They are on the same power level.The question is who would win in a fight.
Like I said it could go either way,like it did in the past before the new52.

The new52 it still could go either way,BUT like said before a well trained, well prepared,green lantern with great will power like john or hal in the new52 or pre-new52 should be able to take down superman.

If a lantern is not well trained or well prepared it could either way but superman or wonder woman could stalemate or they have greater chance in most cases to take it if that lantern is a rookie and if that Kryptonian or amazon with wonder woman level of power is well prepared and well trained.

Of course wonder woman is well trained.

Here something you should watch and after this don't bother me anymore ABOUT THIS.

Read the comments inside by the way.

Superman Vs. Green Lantern (Debate Vid) - YouTube

Green Lanterns vs Kryptonians - Battles - Comic Vine

Wonder Woman vs superman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHXrXDDmm64

Superman level type stuff

Hal Jordan vs Guy Gardner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F627U-mFgwY

John stewart

Justice League - Amazo Fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNv4gyECaVI

CHECK OUT Green Lantern in Invasion of the Fearions
In this superfriends episode green lantern could move the earth and superman could not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"