What Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Cooking With DC Thread (Black Adam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEVITIKUZ

Avenger
Reaction score
So we know Dwayne will be in a DC film and there isn't really a thread for him here so he we go with one.

Yea.

I still hope he's Darkseid. Probably not, but his frequent comments about beating up Superman might indicate that.

Shazam-Thumbnail.jpeg

[YT]aoOU1YQ_xkQ[/YT]

Shazam is punching Superman because even he can't bear to look at that awful New 52 costume.

I posted in another thread that he would make a great Lobo and it is still a fanboy dream of mine for that to happen (I know. I need to let it go...). However, as others have pointed out, an interview he gave while promoting Hercules seems to indicate pretty strongly that he is Shazam.

Just saw someone suggest that Mamoa is Adam and the Rock is Shazam....interesting theory

Just saw someone suggest that Mamoa is Adam and the Rock is Shazam....interesting theory

Aquaman vs Shazzam.

Water vs Lightning. would definitely electrify the screen wouldnt it? :hehe:

how involved would The Rock be in the Shazzam franchise? is it just a plain acting deal? or is he gonna help craft the franchise-- producer credits? secure other acting talents? help design his costume? :hehe:

Looking more and more that Nikki Finkes slate is real.Which makes me all kinds of excited

He's u ndoubtedly Shazam :D **** yeah!!! this is like the only way I want to see Shazam on the Justice League!! if The Rock was playing him!!! ****k yeah!!!

I can see him being a producer the same way Jackman produces the Wolverine movies.

I think it's more likely he ends up being GL than Captain Marvel/Shazam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"