The Tennis Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the break from Anderson! It's now 25-24. He serves for the match.

Can he hold his serve though? lol

Can he hold his serve though? lol

It seems like he can hold it forever, except directly after breaking Isner. :dry:

2 Match points! Come on Anderson. Finish it!

He's done it!!!

Finally!!. Will Nadal vs Djokovic be played today though? Can they finish today if they start? Questions, questions.

Finally!!. Will Nadal vs Djokovic be played today though? Can they finish today if they start? Questions, questions.

What is the latest they play at Wimbledon?

I think it's 11pm now that center court has lights.

I think it's 11pm now that center court has lights.

Oh right. Actually the commentators just confirmed this second that it will be 11pm for sure tonight with the lights :up:

I don't think the match will be 100% finished by 11pm, even if it is into the final set.

Unless one playing demolishes the other, i dont see them finishing by then.

Gosh this tennis is so good to watch after the last game.

I leave work in an hour, i'm still just looking at the score. But i'll take your word for it lol.

Seems Novak has come out intense attacking Nadal's serve right from the get-go though.

Djok has the break and then holds serve. 5-3.

I leave work in an hour, i'm still just looking at the score. But i'll take your word for it lol.

Seems Novak has come out intense attacking Nadal's serve right from the get-go though.

Similar time to me as work very quiet today.

This has the makings of a classic!

Ugh, come on Rafa! Dont torture me like this

Novak takes the first, 6-4 :csad:

Djokovic wins the first set. I’m supporting Rafa too.

Ugh Novak up 2-1 with match resuming tomorrow. Thank you, dumb organizers. This match should have been over today :whatever:. Hope Rafa can turn it around tomorrow. Hope those missed set points won't come back to haunt him.

Yeah very bad organisation. Must be a pain for people who can’t go tomorrow and saw the match so far. C’mon Rafa, you can do it tomorrow.

Why they schedule both semis separately is beyond me. Weather calls for 74-78F tomorrow. Should be warm enough to play without a roof.

Last edited:
Great start from Nadal winning the first 3 games but Djok has broken back now.

Nadal wins the 2nd set after being 0-40 down on his serve but then won 5 consecutive points.

What an amazing rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back