• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Tennis Thread - Part 5

48511417-10038493-image-a-12_1632854553963.jpg

48511419-10038493-image-m-18_1632854617811.jpg

48511409-10038493-image-a-21_1632854656537.jpg

48511407-10038493-image-a-20_1632854641393.jpg

48511415-10038493-image-a-25_1632854679789.jpg

Oh yeah, saw that at the Bond Premiere. She’s getting about lol. Hope she enjoys all this and then is ready to get back to training to keep up this momentum on the court.

I wonder if Bond offered to buy her an ice cream.

Tennis it's so cool sport, I really wan't to learn to play this

Djok is denied entry into Australia for the Australian Open! (something to do with a cancelled visa in relation to vaccination requirements).

Djok is denied entry into Australia for the Australian Open! (something to do with a cancelled visa in relation to vaccination requirements).

So even though he wouldn't say whether or not he was vaccinated, we now know he isn't and doesn't have a valid medical reason to not be vaccinated.

Tough S*** pal.

Apparently he's trying to get in on the idea that he recently had COVID and thus should be "immune". **** him. I hope he gets turned away from every single tournament, especially the Grand Slams.

Apparently he's trying to get in on the idea that he recently had COVID and thus should be "immune". **** him. I hope he gets turned away from every single tournament, especially the Grand Slams.
He’s such a high profile figure in the sport. Sets a really bad example that he’s trying to game the system and get such preferential treatment.

He’s such a high profile figure in the sport. Sets a really bad example that he’s trying to game the system and get such preferential treatment.
His wife is on social media talking about how 5G and it's connection to COVID. They are nuts and should be kept out of any decent country.

I think it's a 6 month window and he had it back in 2020. Fhim.

His wife is on social media talking about how 5G and it's connection to COVID. They are nuts and should be kept out of any decent country.

We're not in decent places....gollum...

When they test Novak I propose that they conclude that he has been infected with 5G and must therefore be banned from all future tennis as he will be radioactive to opposing players and be emanating Bill Gates’ farts. I trust his wife will find this satisfactory.

When they test Novak I propose that they conclude that he has been infected with 5G and must therefore be banned from all future tennis as he will be radioactive to opposing players and be emanating Bill Gates’ farts. I trust his wife will find this satisfactory.
I agree with this. May it be law!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"