• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark. Nefaria's the type of guy who'd piss him off and the Count's also got the unfortunate privilege of being able to take a serious superpowered beating, which would allow Superman to go all World of Cardboard on his nefarious ass.

Heh...this would be an interesting scrap for sure! My first thought is that the Count would be tough enough and ruthless enough to bring out the big fight in Clark...which would lead to his undoing as I think if Kal really brought it the Count would be..uh..down for the count. (I swear..I didn't do that on purpose...):O

Nefaria has lost. Nefaria may be able to wipe his a** with a majority of heavy-hitters but Superman is no Captain Atom. He's a whole different contender. Superman wins 10-2

792832-queen_bee_10.jpg

Queen Bee

87089-167687-queen.jpg

vs. The Queen (Pre-Spider-Island)

The Queen. She has pretty much total control over insect people, and guess what? Queen Bee is an insect people.

Sonic scream, Insect control, telepathy, Captain America-level combat skills, Captain America-level tactician...Queen Bee is dead. Long live the Queen 7-2

Bwana_Beast_002.jpg

B'wanna Beast with an '

Kazar_by_gogui.png

vs. Ka-Zar with a -

Oh please, B'Wanna beast would just combine Kazar's sabertooth tiger with a cockroach and then tell it to eat him. :o

The Beast.....and dare I say, easily. :o

Ka-zar. He took down Thanos after all. :dry: Plus I have no clue who that other guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"