• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the WWE doesn't want a repeat of the Benoit situation. If that happens again and the WWE dies because of it, the death of the WWE would be bad for pro wrestling as a whole, well in the US anyways. The death of the WWE due to another Benoit situation damages ROH, TNA, Evolve, PWG, Lucha Underground, Chikara and every other American promotion. It also affects New Japan's chances of going to America.

Do you guys have any interest in Naomi as Smackdown Women's Champion? Even as a transitional champion?

Ex-frakkin'-actly

Thank you for getting it
That is not why Bryan isn't wrestling. If this was the fear, they wouldn't have him in the WWE at all anymore. He theoretically already has a legion on his brain.

I think the next Smackdown Women's Champion anyways is going to be Nikki Bella.

not trying to be mean

but can wrestling fans try and not be this dense all the time

DB is done, there is a chance he can seizure himself TO DEATH if he gets back in the ring

I'm not being dense. I'm not one of these people who argues that Daniel Bryan should get out of his WWE contract and go to Japan to wrestle full-time. I absolutely agree that his health comes first and he shouldn't risk serious harm to his well-being.

However, a done-in-one WrestleMania match against The Miz, famously one of the softest, safest workers on the whole WWE roster, avoiding any headbumps... ESPECIALLY when Daniel Bryan VS The Miz has been consistently the most compelling feud on WWE programming over the past year and you could argue they've been teasing an eventual payoff, isn't an outlandish idea. If Bret Hart could come back after a stroke for a one-off match I'd say it's at least conceivable.

I'm not being dense. I'm not one of these people who argues that Daniel Bryan should get out of his WWE contract and go to Japan to wrestle full-time. I absolutely agree that his health comes first and he shouldn't risk serious harm to his well-being.

those people are the worst

the tin foil hat crowd that don't think the medical issues are all that bad and that hes being held hostage by Brie and the WWE

those people are the worst

the tin foil hat crowd that don't think the medical issues are all that bad and that hes being held hostage by Brie and the WWE
Are you suggesting no doctor has cleared him? Heck not two doctors, who have no personal ties to the situation?

Steph has just announced that Rollins is banned from the Alamo Dome. So I expect him to make a run in tonight.

Of course Gallows and Anderson finally win the tag titles on the pre-show. :funny:

Well, at least they are champs. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back