• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. The show is 4 hours, but there are only 4 non-Rumble matches. Even if the entire Rumble last 90 mins, the other matches still have a good 2 hours.

So I out track of time and missed the preshow. Who won the Nia Sasha match. I see that Gallows and Anderson finally won the title.

It wasn't like Sasha got squashed or anything, she held her own.

Sorry, The Hugster is not winning the title tonight. She'll win it at Mania.

Is it too early for me to hope for a Charlotte-Asuka match down the line? Especially if the latter is booked as unpinned and unsubmitted in NXT?

Is it too early for me to hope for a Charlotte-Asuka match down the line? Especially if the latter is booked as unpinned and unsubmitted in NXT?

I was just about to come here and post the same thing. As much as I might wanna se Sasha or Bayley dethrone Charlotte, I'm starting to think an undefeated Asuka VS a "never beaten on PPV" Charlotte a Flair could be the real money match. Maybe Asuka wins the Rumble this year. :cwink:

Asuka needs to go to Smackdown when she is finally called up.

Asuka needs to go to Smackdown when she is finally called up.

I want all my NXT faves to go to Smackdown when called up, where they might be used better. But I also know Raw will be itching to nab the hottest acts. So long as Samoa Joe ends up on Smackdown I'll be happy.

They are really going to make me wait for Wrestlemania...

Crap, I just can't pick a women's title match this month.

I want all my NXT faves to go to Smackdown when called up, where they might be used better. But I also know Raw will be itching to nab the hottest acts. So long as Samoa Joe ends up on Smackdown I'll be happy.

Samoa Joe may end up there if rumors of his WM 33 feud come true.

Corey Graves and his _______________ might be champion forever call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"