• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

This Is What A REAL Wrestling Thread Looks Like - - - Part 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Dudleys win tonight, but I think the New Day come out looking real good

this may be the match that makes them LEGIT

Id like a FUN wrestling game, like All Stars, getting tired of what is basically a wrestling sim

For some reason, I never liked wrestling games that were unrealistic even by pro wrestling standards, and All-Stars is about as unrealistic and over-the-top as it gets.

I like Rollins as champ, agree that his booking hasn't been great. that said, I'd still love to see Sting be WWE champion for a litttle bit. I think someone said that'd make him the oldest WWE champion to date... I think it'd be cool. I'm cool with either one winning tonight.

I hope Sting puts on a good match. I was excited to see him in a match in Memphis... of course Cena would be the tag partner and be in 80% of the match, but whatever. I had fun there.

Any chance this Rollins and Sting feud continues after NOC and can go all the way up to SVS. SVS is in Atlanta and that is WCW territory so Sting winning the WHC at a big event like that would be better.

If Rollins drops the belt to String, I hope its because of Hunter. At this point HHH is just surfing the lines between heel and face. One week he pulls out heelish moves, the week its a baby face move.

Listening to Dana Warrior on Talk is Jericho, it's good to see that Warrior and WWE made amends before he died.

I feel like Sting needs to win this one. After putting over HHH at WrestleMania, the payoff is Sting getting the title, and one had to expect that at some point this would happen. I mean Rollins did call Sting out this year a few times. But a Rollins screwjob to hold on to the title is likely.

He doesn't need to win at all. He's saying he needs to win because he respects Triple H and Seth Rollins is a little boy, which is ridiculous.

I do hate that Sting was kissing Haitch's ass. From a storytelling standpoint, it makes zero sense whatsoever after Haitch talking s*** on the post-Mania RAW.

Triple H needed DX and a sledgehammer to win, why should he respect him at all?

Just watched it! Is it possible for him to hold the ROH title since he's contracted to NJPW? Just wondering how all the indy cross promotion stuff works.

It is certainly possible and since A) AJ has never held the world title, B) he is over as hell and at the peak of his career, and C) ROH and NJPW will do some shows next year, AJ very well might take that belt. Might even defend it in Japan, who knows?

Here's a WWE NoC prediction-

Whom ever they use as the mystery partner for Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, it will be a major, major, disappointment to all watching, except for the mystery partners mother, child, or spouse.

I want Bryan or Joe.. Will get Rowen or the Rock.

I'd also have Charolette go over.. And then have her be the Rowsey of the Women's division.

If Rollins drops the belt to String, I hope its because of Hunter. At this point HHH is just surfing the lines between heel and face. One week he pulls out heelish moves, the week its a baby face move.

This I can see happening and was thinking would happen. HHH could believe Rollins could use some help since he is extremely tired from his Cena match earlier on the show and close to losing the belt to Sting. So he causes a distraction while Seth takes advantage of Sting. Rollins can still look strong despite having help to win again. This can set up two things; Sting vs. HHH at HIAC and Team Sting vs. Team Authority at SVS.

CO-HLpfWgAIaSNx.jpg

12004818_10153555047065540_5234517438594092062_n.jpg

Yea Batista doesn't need WWE anymore. His acting career can only go up now.

Hmm watching the Network now this week is Nitro week.

Hmmm...Rollins will be wrestling his matches back-to-back tonight...interesting

Oooooooh, Seth Rollins' two title defenses are back-to-back! I'm really rooting for him to win both matches... then beat Sheamus too!

That's a good excuse to give Sting the win, Rollins was weak from wrestling Cena just before.

Though I like Charlotte much more than Nikki Bella, I kinda want her to cling onto that title until Sasha Banks beats her at WrestleMania.

Oooooooh, Seth Rollins' two title defenses are back-to-back! I'm really rooting for him to win both matches... then beat Sheamus too!

I would really love that it because I just don't want to see Sheamus as champion.

Is Rusev still supposed to be the heel in his feud with Dolph Ziggler? Because more and more Ziggler seems to be becoming a total dick and Rusev is feeling like the wronged party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"