• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Thor Toys

lol to bad there's not same sizes of Jane ans Sif too. I only know of Sif.
I wonder if Barbie will have a version? lol

This is stunning

hot-toys-odin-thor-movie-figure-4.jpg

whoa. this must cost a mini-fortune, but it should be "devalued" because odin has lost one eye :oldrazz::woot::woot:, full price for the complete eye set :awesome::awesome:

OOOOHHHH!

Nirvana, where did you see these pics go up?

I notice that the Thor figure has the helmet... now, the 6" Thor we saw Hemsworth holding was without helmet, so I wonder... is it a removable helmet, or are they variant figures? (The same pics from Toyfair showed a Cap without the helmet, but I'm not expecting this picture Cap figure's helmet to be removable.)

I just took that pic from the Cap Merchandise thread. I'm not too crazy about comic series Loki...which they would release a movie counter part of him. And a movie Red Skull.

I think September. I'm sure SDCC will bring more news 101.

will definatley be picking up the movie cap and thor :D
wish they'd release them over here aswell as just wallmarts though

SDCC exclusive Marvel Legends Thor
16ixht0.jpg

2011-SDCC-Marvel-Thor_packa.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that the Thor Costume in the Avengers promo at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger looks like the Battle Hammer Thor toy?

Has anyone else noticed that the Thor Costume in the Avengers promo at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger looks like the Battle Hammer Thor toy?
yeah pretty close tho that version doesn't have the discs

Oh yeah. I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out :doh::hehe:

Just a heads up the Thor 6 inch figures, Movie Thor , Lord Thor and New Coipel Loki are out at Walmart!

I picked up the 6" movie Thor @ NY Comic-con. I paid a little over retail but it's ok. We don't have a Walmart in NYC.

Yeah I'm getting the 6" Thor Friday, Picked up the 6" Comic Loki yesterday. I'm not surprised you don't have a Walmart. Chicago didn't have one for the longest time because they weren't willing to pay the workers a LIVING wage for the city.

Yeah I'm getting the 6" Thor Friday, Picked up the 6" Comic Loki yesterday. I'm not surprised you don't have a Walmart. Chicago didn't have one for the longest time because they weren't willing to pay the workers a LIVING wage for the city.

Walmart has been trying to get a store in the city for a while now but the city government keeps blocking their attempts. I would have to drive 2 hrs to get to the closest one.

could someone please post the upc for any of ther 6 inch walmart thor figures

Walmart has been trying to get a store in the city for a while now but the city government keeps blocking their attempts. I would have to drive 2 hrs to get to the closest one.
Yeah I've been there Blight. I lived over in Jersey in the 80's while going to the Kubert school and going to a desent comic shop meant a 45 minute bus ride to NYC lol I LOVED Forbidden Planet!!!

Yeah I've been there Blight. I lived over in Jersey in the 80's while going to the Kubert school and going to a desent comic shop meant a 45 minute bus ride to NYC lol I LOVED Forbidden Planet!!!

I still go to Forbidden Planet. Its not as big as it use to be but still the best comic shop in the city.

this just kicks butt for the price. :D
1030294.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"