• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Thor Toys

Yeah I've had a terrible time finding the 2nd wave and NOW apparently the 3rd wave is out according to the Hasbro site.
I'm doing the same thing, you can keep all those Made up stuff like that deluxe Thor.

Thanks for the concern Vartha! Fortunately, we are very far from the actual area, but surely it's a very tragic event for the rest of the country. :csad:

Anyway, on the bright side, just sharing my small and very selective Thor Movie based figures, I only chose those I believe are movie accurate. Got them all at SALE prices. :)

thorfigs02.jpg

thorfigs03.jpg

thorfigs04.jpg

thorfigs05.jpg

thorfigs01.jpg

I think I will pass on the King Loki, the inaccurate black horns and lack of the spear makes it an easy pass. :roll: I will just wait for the Hot Toys Loki.

"This isn't like going to Earth, where you summon a little lightning and the natives worship you as a god! This is Jotunheim!" - Fandral

And here's an update of my small Thor corner: :)

newthorsetup01.jpg

newthorsetup02.jpg

"Know this, son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause: the protection of this world. From this day forward, you can count me in as your ally, if... you return the items you have taken from Jane." - Thor

Just sharing my custom paint improvement of the rotocast Destroyer: :)

dsc04330m.jpg

27052944.jpg

I noticed the eyes are lit up with flame, so based from the movie, the radiating flame should be visible through the spaces of his armor. So I painted them to show that effect. :)

"Is somebody else coming?" - Darcy

And here's another update with my display, I grouped them together: :)

dsc04326t.jpg

dsc04325ei.jpg

dsc04322s.jpg

"Oh... my... God." - Jane Foster

Last edited:
I can't find that larger Destroyer over here anywhere. :(

finally got the walmart exclusive thor off ebay for a reasonable price
love the detail on the chainmail/armor, so good :D

Yeah the 6" movie Thor by hasbro was a tad better than the select in some ways.

The Mjolnir bottle openner is at the LCS, but I don't have the Cash for it right now :(

Really? There' a lot here on sale. :whatever:
Marko If I could afford it I'd send you the cash for 5 of them because we HERE haven't seen that larger Destroyer. not even the Thor between the 10" Hasbro and the 7" Diamond select

This is a toy! :wow:
Found this on tumblr.
Anyone know where I can get one and how much it would cost?

That would be the Hot Toys figure. It's $325 on Amazon. It was $219 on Sideshow Collectibles but it's sold out.

Yea Hot Toys Action Figures are AWESOME. You should See Thor And Odin from the First film
This is a toy! :wow:
Found this on tumblr.
Anyone know where I can get one and how much it would cost?

Even Coulson has one, it looks awesome but I couldn't justify the price.

I was looking for the Marvel NOW figure series and only found Cap. Did someone see Thor anywhere?

Last edited:
Did anyone see this statue? Made of plastic but very detailed and affordable. I ordered mine already. :D

Avengers Marvel NOW Thor ArtFx+ Statue:

Thor, God of Thunder!The Asgardian wears his distinctive Marvel NOW! costume!Based on the artwork of Adi Granov.The ArtFx+ statue comes in a displayable window box.As seen in Marvel NOW!, this 8 1/3-inch tall Avengers Marvel NOW Thor ArtFx+ Statue is a must for Avengers fans! Based on the artwork of Adi Granov, the Asgardian is captured in a relaxed battle stance, turned sideways and holding his Mjolnir hammer in front of him. Thor wears his distinctive Marvel NOW! costume that combines a black tabard with silvery armor, an ornate helmet, and a sweeping red cape. The God of Thunder comes in a displayable window box.*

The price is around $55-60!

Kotobukiya-Thor-ArtFX+-Statue-Avengers-Now-Figure-e1397279521704.jpg

Marvel-Kotobukiya-ArtFX+-Thor-Avengers-Statue-Close-Up-e1397279535857.jpg

Thor-Kotobukiya-ArtFX+-Avengers-Marvel-Now-Statue-e1397279545742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"