• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Thor Toys

bottleopener02.jpg

The local lcs manager ordered this for me

Cool. My first thought was:"Should I smash the bottle with it to open it?":funny:

I was laughing when I saw it. The manager said nothing about it being Mjolnir. I was picturing Classic Thor on a piece of plastic. lol

I just watched the animated THOR & LOKI: BLOOD BROTHERS mini series, and I was so amazed, finally a dark treatment of my favorite superhero making it more realistic and Frazetta-like art by Esad Ribic, they really did a great job, so I decided to get these simple hauls:

1.) Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers (Hardbound book):

thor01.jpg

2. Thor VS. Loki Diorama (My 1st ever Superhero Statue :) ):

thor02.jpg

thor03l.jpg

thor012.jpg

thor013u.jpg

thor014.jpg

thor017.jpg

thor015.jpg

thor07.jpg

Still haven't seen that movie.

Just sharing my simple hauls, I am currently getting the Thor fever! :) The only superhero that I actually like because of the mythological story. :)

1.) 1991 Marvel Thor and Loki Cards:

thorhaul04.jpg

thorhaul05.jpg

2.) Thor DVD:

thorhaul02.jpg

thorhaul03.jpg

3.) The Art of Thor (Hardbound Book):

thorhaul06.jpg

thorhaul07.jpg

thorhaul08.jpg

thorhaul09.jpg

4.) Hot Toys Thor:

thorhaul010.jpg

thorhaul011.jpg

thorhaul012.jpg

"Whoever wields this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." - Odin

thorhaul013.jpg

thorhaul014.jpg

thorhaul025.jpg

thorhaul016.jpg

"For the first time in my life, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do..." - Thor

thorhaul015.jpg

"Brother, forgive me for whatever wrong I did to you. But these people are innocent, taking their lives will change nothing. So take mine." - Thor

thorhaul017.jpg

[to Jane] "I will return." - Thor

5.) Hot Toys Odin:

thorhaul018.jpg

"I have sacrificed much to achieve peace. So too must a new generation sacrifice to maintain that peace. Responsibility! Duty! Honour! These are not mere virtues to which we must aspire! They are essential to every soldier, to every king!" - Odin

thorhaul019.jpg

"Father, we'll finish them together!" - Thor

thorhaul021.jpg

"SILENCE!" - Odin

thorhaul020.jpg

"Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you are unworthy... of the love of those you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before me, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!" - Odin

thorhaul022.jpg

"You'll be a wise king." - Odin

Here's how I initially displayed them (My small Thor shrine): :)

thorhaul023.jpg

"There will never be a wiser king than you. Nor a better father. I still have much to learn. I hope, one day, to make you proud." - Thor

thorhaul024.jpg

"You already have." - Odin

:)

Just sharing my simple hauls:

1. Infinity Gaunlet Trade Paperback - This is the 1st comic saga that got me into comics and Thor back in HS, I really like how he kicked Thanos' butt here, well almost! Hehe :D But still he is the most awesome for me. 8)

infinity01.jpg

infinity02.jpg

infinity03.jpg

"Now you're in for it, Madman!" - Thor

2. Dr. Donald Blake T-shirt 1:1 Replica

dsc04050z.jpg

Here's how I temporarily displayed it, together with 1:1 Mjolnir:

15135741.jpg

dsc04052y.jpg

[staring at Thor] "You know, for a crazy homeless person... he's pretty cut." - Darcy

Just sharing my simple haul, a friend of mine who used to have a bazaar store, just went over to my place and after seeing my small Thor shrine, she offered me her half-body masculine mannequin for FREE. :o So I decided it to put in display instead with the original lousy hanger, hehe. :lol: Then I figured to put a simple title of the movie in the neck area. 8)

dsc04068tx.jpg

dsc04072wd.jpg

"Who are you?" - Jane Foster

thormann01.jpg

dsc04074c.jpg

"You'll know soon enough." - Thor

1. Infinity Gaunlet Trade Paperback - This is the 1st comic saga that got me into comics and Thor back in HS, I really like how he kicked Thanos' butt here, well almost! Hehe :D But still he is the most awesome for me. 8)

infinity01.jpg

infinity02.jpg

infinity03.jpg

Awesome stuff. Thor was the only hero out there who was powerful enough to hurt and temporaly knock Thanos!

Btw, your collection is fantastic!

VERY nice!!!! Your movie stuff put mine to shame! lol

infinity01.jpg

infinity02.jpg

infinity03.jpg

2. Dr. Donald Blake T-shirt 1:1 Replica

dsc04050z.jpg

Here's how I temporarily displayed it, together with 1:1 Mjolnir:

15135741.jpg

dsc04052y.jpg

[staring at Thor] "You know, for a crazy homeless person... he's pretty cut." - Darcy

Thanks for the appreciation guys! :) I am actually a THOR collector newbie. :) Can't wait for Hot Toys Loki! :)

Just sharing my simple THOR hauls : :)

1.) Thor, Infinity Gaunlet Saga, and Thanos Cards - I got for P10-30 each

dsc04101ed.jpg

2.) Marvel Studios THOR Fire Blast Destroyer - I got it for only P200

25580132.jpg

Good luck finding the topps sets cheap lol

Just sharing my simple THOR hauls:

1. EMPIRE NOVEMBER 2010 THOR Issue - I got this from booksale, very informative articles, trivias, film style, and cast interviews. Also includes articles on the upcoming Avengers.

23336416.jpg

93594089.jpg

79611746.jpg

24884118.jpg

57174352.jpg

90337020.jpg

78669236.jpg

"You! What place is this? Elfheim, Nilfheim?" - Thor

2. 1:1 THOR falling picture replica:

88433007.jpg

70575365.jpg

"I think I left something in the hospital." - Jane Foster

WOW nice stuff Marko!! Glad to see you're ok after the weather you've had there.
Finally took some better pics and comparison shots of Thor 6 inch and the Diamond select
hasbroandselectcomparis.png

Here's a better pic of the new 6 inch loki
6inchlokicomicversionsm.png

WOW nice stuff Marko!! Glad to see you're ok after the weather you've had there.

Thanks for the concern Vartha! Fortunately, we are very far from the actual area, but surely it's a very tragic event for the rest of the country. :csad:

Anyway, on the bright side, just sharing my small and very selective Thor Movie based figures, I only chose those I believe are movie accurate. Got them all at SALE prices. :)

thorfigs02.jpg

thorfigs03.jpg

thorfigs04.jpg

thorfigs05.jpg

thorfigs01.jpg

I think I will pass on the King Loki, the inaccurate black horns and lack of the spear makes it an easy pass. :roll: I will just wait for the Hot Toys Loki.

"This isn't like going to Earth, where you summon a little lightning and the natives worship you as a god! This is Jotunheim!" - Fandral

And here's an update of my small Thor corner: :)

newthorsetup01.jpg

newthorsetup02.jpg

"Know this, son of Coul. You and I, we fight for the same cause: the protection of this world. From this day forward, you can count me in as your ally, if... you return the items you have taken from Jane." - Thor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"