Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Releasing the video is probably a terrible idea for him to do. First, it would prove that the FBI did not plant evidence and secondly, it will show just how much classified material he stole from the government. And third, it will make him look weak.

Releasing the video is probably a terrible idea for him to do. First, it would prove that the FBI did not plant evidence and secondly, it will show just how much classified material he stole from the government. And third, it will make him look weak.

That's not why he want to do it. He wants to get the faces of the FBI agents who executed the warrant out there.

They know whatever (selective) footage they put out would be in the grasp of internet psychopaths and misrepresented and could lead to threats and intimidation and violence from his deranged wingnut base.

How can anyone approve of him taking nuclear documents home?
Because the people who support Trump simply won't believe it, even if you show them clear evidence. Just look at how they're dealing with January 6th. (And some don't care)

Let's take it a step further. These people believe he is "still" president and it therefore entitled to do anything he wants. They also probably think that Joe and Jill Biden are child, blood drinking pedophiles who are in cahoots with a secretive government agency who supplies them.

In other words, they are BatS*** crazy.

Last edited:

So, I'm hearing that he said he won't testify against Trump. Does this make any sense to anyone? He can't take the 5th as he has already been charged and convicted, he can't refuse to answer a relevant question, and if he lies, he can go to jail for perjury. I hope they take good care of him in prison and doesn't commit "suicide".

So, I'm hearing that he said he won't testify against Trump. Does this make any sense to anyone? He can't take the 5th as he has already been charged and convicted, he can't refuse to answer a relevant question, and if he lies, he can go to jail for perjury. I hope they take good care of him in prison and doesn't commit "suicide".
Is he gambling on a pardon?

Is he gambling on a pardon?
You can't get a pardon from an ex-president and I don't see this trial extending into 2025. I just don't see how Weisselberg gets around answering a direct question about whether or not Trump knew what was going on or whether it was explained to him. The "won't testify against Trump" seems like window dressing and a was to soft sell this plea deal.

You can't get a pardon from an ex-president and I don't see this trial extending into 2025. I just don't see how Weisselberg gets around answering a direct question about whether or not Trump knew what was going on or whether it was explained to him. The "won't testify against Trump" seems like window dressing and a was to soft sell this plea deal.
I meant gambling on a pardon if Trump or another sympathiser like DeSantis gets in next. Although I don't know how long a possible sentence would be anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"