Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

All Ted Cruz is good at is letting us know what an ignorant hack he is. He doesn't know a GD thing and is interested in political speculation for his own political benefit. He is the lowest form of cowardly scum.
I'm amazed guys like this get elected in the first place.

Imagine the FBI begging you to turn in the remaining classified documents you STOLE and screaming bloody murder when their forced to get the documents back.

Whether it's women's bodies, the office of presidency, or government documents he doesn't take no for an answer. A fundamentally broken and awful person is he.

Imagine the FBI begging you to turn in the remaining classified documents you STOLE and screaming bloody murder when their forced to get the documents back.
I’m sure they would’ve asked me nicely and negotiated their return for a couple months or so.

I'm sure Trump can't get representation worse than Rudy...

Oh. Oh no. Oh dear no.....

It seems like if they were going to file a motion for an independent review, they probably should have done it immediately. I doubt the FBI has been sitting on their hands.

The NSA should have kicked in his front door and taken those documents back as soon as they knew he had them. Who knows how many copies were made and who all has seen them while the DOJ and FBI were negotiating with that traitor.

:funny: Why am I not surprised?

We don't know when they "knew" which documents he had for sure. Nor do we know the details of why they chose the time they did. It's true damage might have been done or they may have had some info on when said damage was going to happen.

For now, they've got the documents and it may lead to several indictments.

The NSA should have kicked in his front door and taken those documents back as soon as they knew he had them. Who knows how many copies were made and who all has seen them while the DOJ and FBI were negotiating with that traitor.

See also: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

"Give them all back to me now."

Wrong answer, s*** head.

NY Times - F.B.I. Interviewed Top White House Lawyers About Missing Trump Documents (August 16, 2022)
Pat A. Cipollone and Patrick F. Philbin are the most senior former Trump aides known to have been interviewed in the investigation into his handling of classified material.
“It’s not theirs, it’s mine,” several advisers say Mr. Trump told them.

Last edited:
See also: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

"Give them all back to me now."

Wrong answer, s*** head.

NY Times - F.B.I. Interviewed Top White House Lawyers About Missing Trump Documents (August 16, 2022)
Pat A. Cipollone and Patrick F. Philbin are the most senior former Trump aides known to have been interviewed in the investigation into his handling of classified material.

Well, to be fair, that makes about as much sense as anything else that comes out of his pie hole. :funny:

He should file another lawsuit. Maybe Rudy and Sidney need the work. LOL

Apparently Trump went through them personally last year.

Could Trump really use documents as a get out of jail free card? That sounds either ballsy or overly optimistic to me....

He views everything as a mobster. In his head, yeah, he thought that would be how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"