Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

It appears the government has a week to produce a redacted version of the affidavit. They will then go over it and will be given the opportunity to give their reasoning for the redactions.

Even assuming this was true, which it clearly is not, he has no legal or authoritative right to declassify nuclear information or certain state secrets on his own without going through the process.

Even assuming this was true, which it clearly is not, he has no legal or authoritative right to declassify nuclear information or certain state secrets on his own without going through the process.
The charges filed don’t depend on the documents being classified.

Laying around in boxes or cases at Trump’s targeted-by-spies Florida country club is not secure and he had no legal right to do that or to let Patel and Solomon or anybody else go through them to do whatever it was they were doing.

Last edited:
DeadState - Christian pastor: Donald Trump has been ‘anointed by God’ to be a ‘messiah’

"Nice country you got there. Be a shame if we were to set it all on fire."

ENVUhomWoAAwiGy

NY Times - Giuliani in Public: ‘It’s a Fraud.’ Giuliani in Court: ‘This Is Not a Fraud Case.’ (Published November 2020)

The Washington Post - Trump: Release the full affidavit! Trump’s lawyers in court: Meh.

Last edited:
"But me President! Me can do anything me wants!"

OANN is a second-rate FOX (which is already sewer garbage) so that checks out that their hosts/lawyers are second rate too. OANN: A second rate sewer.

These 'lawyers' were hired on their ability/willingness to commit crimes on Trump's behalf and spew his trash on TV, not for their ability to practice law in a courtroom.

What are they trying to achieve with a DOA 4th Amendment motion? He, a private citizen, stole and tried to keep classified government documents in his resort, and the FBI had a search warrant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"