Up to 200 "superheroes" are currently operating in the US

This is kind of sad. Firstly, they aren't superheroes. They are kids and dellusional adults. Second, if they tried to actually perform heroics, they would them themselves killed. Third, am I the only one who thinks these dorks calling themselves heroes is insulting to real cops, fire fighters, soldiers...etc...y'know, the real heroes?

This is kind of sad. Firstly, they aren't superheroes. They are kids and dellusional adults. Second, if they tried to actually perform heroics, they would them themselves killed. Third, am I the only one who thinks these dorks calling themselves heroes is insulting to real cops, fire fighters, soldiers...etc...y'know, the real heroes?

Agreed. And no you're not the only one thinking that. It really is insulting to people who are ACTUALLY helping.

Agreed. And no you're not the only one thinking that. It really is insulting to people who are ACTUALLY helping.

I don't know if I was a cop I think I'd find them hilarious. I'd send them on "special undercover missions".

I'm personal friends with Hummerwoman and her sidekick ****girl. :up:

I don't know if I was a cop I think I'd find them hilarious. I'd send them on "special undercover missions".

so in other words, you wouldn't take them seriously. You would just send them on a wild goose chase just to mess with them. I would too. It's sad and hilarious that they think they are actually helping.

so in other words, you wouldn't take them seriously. You would just send them on a wild goose chase just to mess with them. I would too. It's sad and hilarious that they think they are actually helping.

No, I'd send them on "secret missions" that would entail my chores. Staking out my drycleaners, checking for drug dealers at my favorite mexican restaurant, then just for kicks I'd send them to every gay pride event in the city.

"I've dumped garbage cans over crackheads' heads, I slam their heads against the wall, whatever it takes"
:lmao:

They're probably like Dog the Bounty Hunter where they talk about how these "villains" are dangerous and it is a life and death situation, but then you find the "villain" and he is a 90 pound meth addict huddled in a corner sweating and crying.

I don't like to throw around the phrase mentally ******ed too often, but...

Well their hearts are in the right place right? Also can't you be arrested for some of that stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"