WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, episode 4 "We Interrupt This Program" (spoilers)

Justice4#Rouge

Civilian
Reaction score
Not long now. Probably the most important episode, as everything begins to unravel

And on a more surprising note, Darcy is "Dr. Lewis" now, lol.

Darcy is now "Dr. Lewis", Jane will soon become the next "Thor", and Thor's current physique is equivalent to Jack Black's.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4479585f4a7264484c47787044413d3d2d3635313038393635312e313536343438623337366133316162353632353130363139323231352e676966

If the 'Well, that escalated quickly.' meme was an episode. :woo:

That's also the first time Darcy hasn't aggravated 63.4% of my absolute being. :eek:

Just putting it out there, but I'm gonna need to eventually see Abigail Brand. Not necessarily in this series, but at some point. Tick tock, mofos.

Excellent episode! We are now full steam ahead

Awesome opening with the aftermath of the Snap 2.0 when everyone comes back

Darcy was actually tolerable and not the unfunny annoying sidekick from the Thor movies

The zombie looking Vision was creepy. Definitely was not expecting that but we now get confirmation that he is truly dead :(

It was good to see Darcy...she was a bit more mature, but still Darcy. Good to see Jimmy Woo as well...I enjoyed them both here and thought Kat Dennings and Randall Park had decent chemistry.

I’m heartbroken about Maria, but always thought it was a possibility. Teyonah gave a really strong performance in this episode.

“Zombie” Vision freaked me out!

And am I trippin’, or is SWORD Headquarters built on the grounds of the fallen Triskelion?

So almost a whole episode in widescreen ratio reality aka ours.

Really enjoyed that. Holy hell that opening with the chaos and panic that the blip created. And the realisation that it wasn't just 20 minutes it was 5 years.

I loved Teyonah in this, she managed to play lots of different versions of Monica in 28 minutes , really looking forward to seeing her in CM2 with her aunt Carol. Carol probably wasn't around when Maria died either because she had so much to do but she kept faith everyone would come back.

I also enjoyed Darcy, I've kind of been a defender of her in the Thor movies because I think they needed what she brought, even when she got frustrating. I liked her here. Been there, done that, lets get on with identifying what insane thing is happening in the world right now.

So the bees appeared out of nowhere when Franklin crossed the border...

Vision's "real" face was like a stomach punch.

A lot to unpack here, a rewatch is definitely in order.

So almost a whole episode in widescreen ratio reality aka ours.

Really enjoyed that. Holy hell that opening with the chaos and panic that the blip created. And the realisation that it wasn't just 20 minutes it was 5 years.

I loved Teyonah in this, she managed to play lots of different versions of Monica in 28 minutes , really looking forward to seeing her in CM2 with her aunt Carol. Carol probably wasn't around when Maria died either because she had so much to do but she kept faith everyone would come back.

I also enjoyed Darcy, I've kind of been a defender of her in the Thor movies because I think they needed what she brought, even when she got frustrating. I liked her here. Been there, done that, lets get on with identifying what insane thing is happening in the world right now.

So the bees appeared out of nowhere when Franklin crossed the border...

Vision's "real" face was like a stomach punch.

A lot to unpack here, a rewatch is definitely in order.

Never understood the hate for Darcy’s character... it’s nice to see her use her smarts for once without Jane. I appreciate the MCU respecting past characters and finding ways to use them, in this case 8 + years since we last saw her.

The first two Thor films were essentially rom coms and the Darcy character fit in perfectly as the wacky bff. Its nice to see she went on with her studies after she left the series!

Though Monica thinks this is all Wanda's doing, someone must have taught Ms. Maximoff how to create and control a pocket reality and reanimate a corpse with its original personality and emotions. So I'm still holding out for at least a co-villain.

Good solid episode. So last week when Ralph said to Vision “we’re all not...” I am assuming he was going to say “we’re all not FROM HERE...” which probably would have raised Vision’s suspicions even further...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"