• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, episode 4 "We Interrupt This Program" (spoilers)

I’m happy we’ve seen a bit more fallout from the blip, the reality that loved ones could have died while you were blipped and it’s not all hunky dory now that everyone has been brought back.

The opening bedroom scene in Episode 2 just got waaaay creepier. Here's hoping Ms. Maximoff is keeping her actions safe for TV. If not, 2021 is a bad year for female superheroes and non consensual sexual relationships.

I'll admit, I wasn't expecting this episode until later in the season, not until episode 6 at least. Seeing how Monica ended up in Wanda's reality and a little bit of her backstory was interesting. I never hated Darcy so it was nice to see her back, as well as Jimmy Woo. I'm not gonna lie though, seeing all these returning MCU characters in this episode reminded me a little of those Marvel One Shots that they used to include on the Blu-rays in Phase 1 & 2. I got that kind of vibe from this episode, which isn't a bad thing at all. I didn't mind a break from Wanda's reality to see what was going on outside, although I am excited for the '80s and '90s sitcom episodes.

I’m happy we’ve seen a bit more fallout from the blip, the reality that loved ones could have died while you were blipped and it’s not all hunky dory now that everyone has been brought back.
Yeah, Far From Home kind of played the lighter side of it but knowing that Maria died thinking her daughter was gone forever and Monica coming back not being able to say goodbye to her mother is heartbreaking.

They put alot of respect on Maria too with her being the founder of Sword and now I want to know about what exactly happened after the first Captain Marvel and hopefully they will dive into that in the sequel, especially seeing how Carol would react to all of this.
Since Carol came back to earth right after the snap and Maria was in the hospital at that time and died two years after, I'd like to imagine Carol visited her at some point in those two years after hearing about her condition.
Something like this but with Maria
Es5_3sDXIAMD7Qx
Es5_3sEWMAIs1O3
Es5_3seXMAIkTfA
Es5_3sBW4AUeNCN

Wow, what an episode. Glad to get the ball rolling on this and more of the mystery has been unraveled. I liked seeing more of the Captain Marvel world with the Rambeau's, S.W.O.R.D. etc...Made me more excited for the sequel. The opening was great and I wouldn't be surprised if the sequel starts with Carol visiting Maria in the hospital post snap.

I liked seeing Dr. Darcy Lewis and Jimmy Woo back as well. After rewatching the first two Thor's last week, I found a newfound appreciation for Darcy and I felt Woo wasn't as over the top as he was in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I'm going to guess the "missing persons" is "Ralph"? Or maybe just one of the "residents" of WestView. Did anyone with more knowledge than me recognize any of the real names? Are they important?

Looking forward to watching this episode again this weekend. Feels like there was a lot to digest.

The MCU is back!

As expected the POV from outside. That makes me wondering if we return full Westview again for the 80s episode or if it jump between inside and outside.

Strong opening.
The song choice for the ending was a pain in my ears. :mad:

When you genuinely get p*ss*d off when the end credits start hahaha
Great episode! Monica return really showed the impact of the blip, finally.
She was awesome, need more Monica.

Olsen is bloody good. A terrifying nutjob you feel bad for.

Vision, jeezus :ninja: my wife, kids and I almost had a family poo in the lounge :lmao:

Es5dh2GU4AM80AN

Huh? Did the German dubbing studio mess up? (aside from misspelling Larson)

There's going to be outrage coming from this: the German voiceover for Monica is voiced by a white actress and the German voiceover for Jimmy is voiced by a white actor.

anybody think monica got her powers from that blast from wanda and going through the energy shield?

question - is everyone in the town dead? (like vision)

Jesus what an episode.

I love when things tie together. Maria, Dr. Darcy, Woo, the blip. It's like the gut punch from Endgame all over again.

I'm so very curious what it was that set Wanda off. She seemed to be okay at the end of Endgame, so reanimating dead Vision and creating an alternate universe is a big ass jump from watching a sunset with Clint.

I'm still curious about Vision though. We know everyone else is real and so they're keeping up the game somehow, but I'm still not convinced Wanda gave Vision free will for him to question everything. I'm not sold on her being the one that reanimated Zombie Vision.

I thought that after the 3rd episode, but after this episode, I don't believe they are.

That's a great question. I feel like Darcy and Woo would have mentioned that when they were collecting names but maybe that's the reveal in another episode.

Maybe Herb was going to tell Vision "we're all dead."

That's a great question. I feel like Darcy and Woo would have mentioned that when they were collecting names but maybe that's the reveal in another episode.

Maybe Herb was going to tell Vision "we're all dead."
I was thinking that too. Maybe they'll dive into the names more and find out but, who would be the missing persons?

I was thinking that too. Maybe they'll dive into the names more and find out but, who would be the missing persons?

I'm guessing it's the surprise actor that Paul Bettany referred to.

Ant Man maybe? Who would be in witness protection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"