Infinity War Well...I Was Born Yesterday - The Vision Thread!

I’m glad he’s getting a significant part in these films but I definitely want to see more Vision after Avengers 4.

Well maybe the Rumor about the Twins are True and he getting a Father and Mentor for his Kids

I wouldn’t mind if they wanted to keep the SW-Vis relationship going and try stuff like that.

exactly and this could lead to an future Young Avengers Movie , who Vision and Wanda also take a Mentor Role because i dont think that Cap,Tony,Banner and Widow are still around to do that

After seeing the first trailer, do you guys think Vision's chances of surviving have gone up or down? I personally think they've gone up

Funny you say that as I guess they have gone up slightly. It just seems weird for them to spoil an actual death scene in a trailer and if he somehow survives the stone being taken from him then he could well still be alive in some form at the end of Avengers 4 (in the credits at least).

Funny you say that as I guess they have gone up slightly. It just seems weird for them to spoil an actual death scene in a trailer and if he somehow survives the stone being taken from him then he could well still be alive in some form at the end of Avengers 4 (in the credits at least).

Think you misread me. Yeah, I got the same thing from the trailer. I also feel that similar to War Machine in the civil War trailer, they won't spoil a death in a trailer. Even if that isn't the exact scene, just feels weird for Vision to die now since like almost every1 will be watching the movie expecting it to happen.

Think you misread me. Yeah, I got the same thing from the trailer. I also feel that similar to War Machine in the civil War trailer, they won't spoil a death in a trailer. Even if that isn't the exact scene, just feels weird for Vision to die now since like almost every1 will be watching the movie expecting it to happen.

Yeah. I was agreeing btw, don't think I misread. ;)

Scenes like that are always put in as a ''shock'' in trailers.

Wanda and someone else more than likely arrive in time and kick some Black Order a**.

Wanda and someone else more than likely arrive in time and kick some Black Order a**.

Yup, I think Wanda is already there and I'd guess she probably sends out a distress call to Cap once the black order arrives and then Cap probably arrives either by himself or with Falcon and/or Bucky

Well many were expecting a scene like this where the stone is taken from Vision and he then dies. Now that they've put it in the trailer, even if he does die I don't think that is the moment any more as the emotion for the GA would be kind of taken away by seeing it ahead of time.

I like Vision a lot but things seem pretty bleak for him. One way or another that stone is coming out of his forehead and i don't see him making out of this alive.

avengers-infinity-war-image-vision.jpg

avengers-infinity-war-image-vision.jpg

avengers-infinity-war-cap-vision.jpg

avengers-infinity-war-cap-wakanda.png

avengers-infinity-war-vision.png

If it's coming out someone better put it back in!

exactly and this could lead to an future Young Avengers Movie , who Vision and Wanda also take a Mentor Role because i dont think that Cap,Tony,Banner and Widow are still around to do that

If they were to be around after Avengers 4, they could certainly contribute alongside other vets by then like Dr Strange and Black Panther.

I like Vision a lot but things seem pretty bleak for him. One way or another that stone is coming out of his forehead and i don't see him making out of this alive.

avengers-infinity-war-vision.png

This particular picture is very interesting for me. The background seems like Wakanda? So that would mean this is from a different scene, not the scene where Wanda and him get attacked. He actually looks decently healthy here too. I suspect this might mean he gets healed by Shuri and then rejoins the fight. (Possibly without the mind stone at this point, i think that might have been edited for the trailer like Thor's eye)

I'm clinging to the fact that they foreshadowed him surviving without the stone in Civil War. So he just has to live. He HAS TO. I like him a lot & I've always liked the SW/Vision story line.

I expect some characters to be killed off in IW but I really hope Vision isn't one of them. We will have only had him in 3 movies at that point and there is so much much more they can do with him it would be a serious waste if he doesn't come back.

do you guys think vision will die? the new speculation now seems to be that Shuri heals him but cant take the stone out so he rejoins the battle in Wakanda and then gets killed

do you guys think vision will die? the new speculation now seems to be that Shuri heals him but cant take the stone out so he rejoins the battle in Wakanda and then gets killed

I don’t think they’ll kill him off tbh. He’s only been around for 2 films and hasn’t shown his full power I feel. But also at the same time, to go out like a true boss would be awesome. I just want to see his full power!

Somewhat spoilery or misleading tv spot[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9vnpKyJcEc[/YT]

Further evidence supporting the idea that Vision is dead. Gonna get killed in Wakanda

I don’t think they’ll kill him off tbh. He’s only been around for 2 films and hasn’t shown his full power I feel. But also at the same time, to go out like a true boss would be awesome. I just want to see his full power!

i really hope they don't but evidence is mounting that points to him getting killed unforunately. dont think he even makes it to avengers 4 now

Vision is red so this could be a literal red herring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"