Infinity War Well...I Was Born Yesterday - The Vision Thread!

tumblr_p63v665hAR1qjmus3o3_540.gif

Vision started out as an AI. Even if his body is destroyed I think he will live on inside the mind stone.

Yes, I think so. Mind Stone could be a hard drive for Vision. :D

I was thinking a part of the Vision would reside within the Mind Stone and he may corrupt the gauntlet from within - but that might be too much like Jarvis working from within the internet in Ultron...of course the new Thor and Black Panther had similar plot devices so Marvel is not afraid of repeating themselves...

all over youtube and twitter, there are posts of the new tv spot with the title "death of vision trailer" or "end of vision trailer". Makes me wonder... Would disney really have allowed that if he really dies? Or is it some big misdirect?

all over youtube and twitter, there are posts of the new tv spot with the title "death of vision trailer" or "end of vision trailer". Makes me wonder... Would disney really have allowed that if he really dies? Or is it some big misdirect?

They're just clickbait titles that people re-uploading the clips gave them.

Marvel is telegraphing so hard the death of Vision that i almost feel it's a big misdirect.

Vision started out as an AI. Even if his body is destroyed I think he will live on inside the mind stone.

Yeah, just get him on a USB stick for transportation. ;)

Marvel is telegraphing so hard the death of Vision that i almost feel it's a big misdirect.

Agreed. I also think there is some misdirection happening with RDJ & Evans. I am on the fence on whats going to happen to them. But it's funny that they are the two actors that have had their interviews in a lot of stories lately. Talking about their future as Superheros.
Seems at the minimum, Cap dies & Tony retires. But that's what they WANT you to think....

If Vision does some form of his high density spike drop of A:EMH it will make my week.

[YT]lqbLNNUMUxU[/YT]

Mjölnir;36464617 said:
Hopefully to better lasting effect than it had on Thor though. ;)

EMH Thor was a BEAST though, he could probably solo ever hero in the MCU by himself. Only MCU characters above him are cosmic guys like Dormammu, Ego, Eson The Searcher etc.

I'm sure whoever Vision does it on the MCU would be flattened.

One little tidbit that hints that vision survives infinity war is that Elizabeth Olsen commented in April that she liked that she was going to get to film all her ongoing and upcoming scenes with Paul Bettany. This was in the midst of Avengers 4 filming and they both only finished principal photography quite a few months later. This could be a Tiny little hint that vision survives or it could just be them filming infinity war and avemgers 4 out of order

Vision and Scarlet Witch's Romance Is the Heart of Avengers: Infinity War

“Vision’s been on this quest to understand what being human is and I think Scarlet Witch [has], in a large degree, helped him figure that out and what love is,” Bettany said last year on the Atlanta set of Infinity War. Then, he broke into song.

“I wanna know what love is!” Bettany sang, channelling Foreigner and the band’s hit song of the same name. “I want you to show me!” added Olsen, also singing.

“It’s gonna be kind of a significant arc ’cause I got one of the stones in my head,” Bettany remarked in an impressive understatement. “There’s some really bad dudes who want the stone from my head and that’s a problem for Vision.”

Both Bettany and Olsen acknowledged that film will explore the “very big question” of what happens if/when Thanos takes the stone from Vision’s head. And on the day io9 visited the set last June, there had already been at least one attempt to do just that.

As we’ve discussed previously, the scene we saw filmed included several Avengers who had landed on Wakanda seeking help not just for themselves, but for Vision, who had just been attacked.

“These bad guys are trying to get the stone out of my head and so Wanda and I fought them off, and then we’ve ended up here for surgery,” Bettany said. “I always get confused on how much we can talk about, like are we allowed to explain what we try and do in Shuri’s lab?”

“No,” the Marvel publicist said.

“No, okay. So forget that bit,” Bettany said.

Regardless of what happens to the Infinity Stone in his noggin, the Vision and Scarlet Witch’s love story feels like one of the keys that’ll make Avengers: Infinity War either work or not. “This is definitely the most emotional arc I’ve done in an Avengers film, that’s for sure,” Olsen said.

“It just feels like you have something really specific to work with all the time,” Olson said of the two. “That feels nice. There’s an anchor point to everything, which is what you’re constantly looking for when you’re doing these movies. ... You have your partner, your life partner with you by your side, and that creates a different kind of stakes, as well.”

“I just found out what it means to be human and now this Thanos guy,” Bettany said. “I think he’s a real dick.”
https://io9.gizmodo.com/vision-and-scarlet-witchs-romance-is-the-heart-of-aveng-1824001784?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I sort of feel the same way with all the Evans done after Avengers 4 stuff. Like, they want you to expect he is going to die, only to swerve us.

I sort of feel the same way with all the Evans done after Avengers 4 stuff. Like, they want you to expect he is going to die, only to swerve us.
With the Vision stuff i feel as though Marvel is pulling the focus of the general audience to his possible death at the end of IW... while i think that the casualties will start happening right from the get go when Thanos and the BO board the asgardian "arc".

I think Loki, Heimdall and the asgardians will be wiped out early on setting the stage for the rest of the movie. Also i think Loki, even though he is a villain, is a more beloved character than Vision and his death will be of a bigger impact and shock. I think Marvel is playing the Loki card very close to vest while the possible death of Vision is out there for everyone to think about.

Yeah, VISION SEEMS DEAD - AT LEAST ACCORDING TO THE PRESS

https://www.bustle.com/p/clues-that...y-war-are-adding-up-says-paul-bettany-8594970

https://nerdist.com/will-vision-die-in-avengers-infinity-war/

https://io9.gizmodo.com/vision-and-scarlet-witchs-romance-is-the-heart-of-aveng-1824001784

I still do find it a little wierd that all the signs point to Vision dying. Might be Marvel's idea to make it seem guaranteed that he dies, then actually have him live and maybe Scarlet Witch or someone else dies.

I think that it so cool that Paul's wife Jennifer is the voice of KAREN the AI in Peter's suit

So I guess the end look of Vision is the MCU version of the White Vision from West Coast Avengers..

So disappointed in Vision's role in this film, he got a good amount of screentime and his relationship with Wanda was a highlight but he was so useless in battle.

So disappointed in Vision's role in this film, he got a good amount of screentime and his relationship with Wanda was a highlight but he was so useless in battle.

Well, he was heavily injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"