What Villains do you want to come back/want to come?

Reaction score
What villains do you want to comeback or want to see? I personally want to see Doctor Doom back and Silver Surfer back who are both my favorite characters. I might also want to see Super-Skrull.

Doom should come back, definitely, and stage a full-on assault with Doombots and conquer Latveria. Or maybe he can try to enter the Negative Zone to obtain ultimate power from the palace of Annihilus. Or, if for some reason they dont want to play with Doom, we can still get Galactus at long last, as he should be...

Dr. Doom should come back.

Doom should NOT come back [any time soon] and Galactus should be delt with in the Surfer solo movie. Quit thinking so small. Let's open the series up like it should be and give the FF some new foes to fight.

Doom should NOT come back [any time soon] and Galactus should be delt with in the Surfer solo movie. Quit thinking so small. Let's open the series up like it should be and give the FF some new foes to fight.

If Doom finally becomes FULL DOOM, it'll be anything but small.

I want him to be the Magneto of this franchise, the ultimate foe who is always a threat...

Thing is most of their other villains are not that great or too cartoony and Doom has yet to be used to his full potential. I want to see Doom used to the fullest. Only the Inhumans and Negative Zone villains I think really work and keep the scope on an upswing aside from Dr. Doom being the dictator of Latveria.

Either an Inhumans FF3 or Latverian Ruler Dr. Doom.

If Doom finally becomes FULL DOOM, it'll be anything but small.

I want him to be the Magneto of this franchise, the ultimate foe who is always a threat...

Didn't Tim Story and Don Payne both say we would get FULL DOOM in Rise of the Surfer?:whatever:

Doom is suppose to be more badass than Magneto could ever dream of but in these films he's pretty lame.

I would say bring Doom back but we'll just get the same thing again. Julian McMahon yelling corny lines with 10 minutes of screen time. But hey, at least his looks seem to get better by each film but what's that matter when you've got the sorriest characterization in the entire series...

Bring back Doom. I was dissapointed in Rise of the Silver Surfer because first they got rid of his mask...then they healed his face...then he lost the hood and cloak and was just the same as he was in the first one. When he took the surf board I was scared that he was either just ride it as Victor or turn silver. Thank God he put his costume on. I really want Doom in a sequal and he should keep his costume on all the way through apart from an unmasking at the end. He should be the main villain and be a threat to the world and not just the 4.

Didn't Tim Story and Don Payne both say we would get FULL DOOM in Rise of the Surfer?:whatever:

Doom is suppose to be more badass than Magneto could ever dream of but in these films he's pretty lame.

I would say bring Doom back but we'll just get the same thing again. Julian McMahon yelling corny lines with 10 minutes of screen time. But hey, at least his looks seem to get better by each film but what's that matter when you've got the sorriest characterization in the entire series...

Story did, Payne didn't....Payne got rid of the business man....

NAMOR!!!

I think Namor should be introduce in the FF story, just as Surfer was. I like both characters but I dont think either could have made it on his own in the movies. Surfer can now but Namor can not unless he is first introduced in the FF.

They did DOOM ALL WRONG. First: The thing with DOOM is that the few who DID see his face in the comic usually paid the ultimate price for seeing it.

He was too much of a pretty boy. The fact that he is NO LONGER the pretty boy is part of what drove him mad in the first place. If we MUST have DOOM (which I dont have a big problem with) let's stick to classic DOOM.

Also: Give him a robotic voice. NO ONE would wear all that armor without the voice to go with it.

BRING IN NAMOR!!

They did DOOM ALL WRONG. First: The thing with DOOM is that the few who DID see his face in the comic usually paid the ultimate price for seeing it.

He was too much of a pretty boy. The fact that he is NO LONGER the pretty boy is part of what drove him mad in the first place. If we MUST have DOOM (which I dont have a big problem with) let's stick to classic DOOM.

Also: Give him a robotic voice. NO ONE would wear all that armor without the voice to go with it.

BRING IN NAMOR!!

NAMOR!!!

I think Namor should be introduce in the FF story, just as Surfer was. I like both characters but I dont think either could have made it on his own in the movies. Surfer can now but Namor can not unless he is first introduced in the FF.

Universal has Namor, not Fox.

I agree! Dr. Doom has had two chances already. I say leave him out and hope for a reboot in the future to do him justice from the start. I think general audiences would totally skip FF3 if it had Doom in it again, at least looking at the low numbers of FF2. They would see it's the same villian for the third time and figure that it won't be anything new. In FF2 they had to use the Silver Surfer as their selling tool, and that still didn't work out too well.

LOL, sad but true! If they bring Doom back for FF3 im calling copycats! Trying to do what X-men did with Magneto using him in all 3 films. Only difference is, in X-men they actually kept the film version closer to the comic version.

Tim Story and Bryan Singer are the most powerful villians in the comic world. Singer can destroy Superman in a single film, and Story can beat down the FF not once but twice.

They should team up as the villains for the next film.

I'm not a fan of the comics, I did however like both FF movies. I just have two questions.

What other villians do the FF have. Especially ones that can present the kind of threat as Galactus. Galactus and Doom have already been used. I know of Super Skrull and Mole Man, but he seems pretty lame, and I saw someone mention Puppet Master. Do they have anyone else.

And, how did the movie get Doom so wrong and what is his full potential. If I remember correctly, the only thing different from the movie then comic is that his face is hideously scarred, he is leader of a eastern European country, and he didn't have super powers. How much more of a treat could he be?

I'm not a fan of the comics, I did however like both FF movies. I just have two questions.

What other villians do the FF have. Especially ones that can present the kind of threat as Galactus. Galactus and Doom have already been used. I know of Super Skrull and Mole Man, but he seems pretty lame, and I saw someone mention Puppet Master. Do they have anyone else.

And, how did the movie get Doom so wrong and what is his full potential. If I remember correctly, the only thing different from the movie then comic is that his face is hideously scarred, he is leader of a eastern European country, and he didn't have super powers. How much more of a treat could he be?

Best option for powerful bad guys would be the Frightful Four, always led by The Wizard. But their roster has a tendency to change. Trapster is kind of a mainstay though.

Doom should come back, definitely, and stage a full-on assault with Doombots and conquer Latveria. Or maybe he can try to enter the Negative Zone to obtain ultimate power from the palace of Annihilus. Or, if for some reason they dont want to play with Doom, we can still get Galactus at long last, as he should be...
Doom bots are one of those things that shouldn't be translated into the movies.

My idea for FF3:

Doom returns, conquers Latveria, and discovers the Negative Zone. Uses the NZ's power to transform Latverian soliders into "Doombots" (or whatever) while transforming himself into Annihilus.

This fulfills McMahon's three film stipulation while also creating a villain that, visually, is more interesting than Doom.

Tim Story and Bryan Singer are the most powerful villians in the comic world. Singer can destroy Superman in a single film, and Story can beat down the FF not once but twice.

They should team up as the villains for the next film.

A team up to finish of the marvel comic book franchise

1) Super Skrull and Skrull Empire

2) The Molecule Man

3) Klaw

4) Inhumans

5) Frightful four

6) Galactus/Terrax/Nova

7) Ego the Living Planet

8) Namor the Submariner

( Mole Man is horribly BORING and non-appealing
please, no more Doom .... ( or at least very short cameo appearance)

Puppetmaster and Red Ghost may not be strong/imaginative
enough super-villains.

:thing:

for best combination of CGI special effects- super-powers manipulation and overrall character appeal for new villains, the MOLECULE MAN, SUPER-SKRULL, KLAW and INHUMANS remains your best bet for
super-villain appeal.

With Klaw and Molecule man, you can also add Black Panther character into the fray
At this point, i would rather see more BP than Doom anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"