What Villains do you want to come back/want to come?

Doom bots are one of those things that shouldn't be translated into the movies.

Not every writer/artist team believes that they all need to look like Doom. Many have opted to have far more individualized designs, such as during the "Authoratative Action" arc. All you need to do is have an army of robots with a vaguely humanoid shape, and call them Doombots. Nothin' wrong with that.

Doom should NOT come back [any time soon] and Galactus should be delt with in the Surfer solo movie. Quit thinking so small. Let's open the series up like it should be and give the FF some new foes to fight.

Exactly.

why come in with the same ole tire Doom scenario when theres
other imaginative FF villains( Molecule man, Klaw, Super-Skrull, etc.)
that can be exploited to create appeal to the FF series.

:thing:

No one else likes my idea?

Anthony Anderson as the Mole Man would be HYSTERICAL. With a little more comedy in the series, this could bring in a bigger audience.

Just imagine him in a lab coat with purple gloves and a bald head laughing maniacally.

Personally, I think Klaw is a stupid villain. He looks ridiculous, even by FF standards, that hand deathray is tacky as hell, and anyone who's taken basic physics knows that his powers make no sense. Solid sound? Are you sh#%ing me?
Klaw.gif

And then I saw Stephen Chow's film Kung-Fu Hustle, and the scene with the Harpists who can fire deadly attacks and ghostly blades from their oversized harp:

For the scene's finale, they conjure a huge undead army from the harp.

That sound seems kinda...solid. Hmmm...
Now, I don't think Klaw could possibly carry a movie. If anything, he should be a henchman who has one awesome scene like those nasty harpists. Make his powers magic instead of scientific (cuz, solid sound...?), and give him something way cooler than that silly-ass wrist-mounted hair-dryer, and you've got yourself a cool new Marvel movie baddie!

Yea, the Musicians in Kung Fu Hustle are cool. And yea, that glove is pretty tacky. But I don't know if making his powers magical is quite the way to go; the FF always fight the sci-fi villains, not magic enemies; Reed's keen scientific mind usually deduces a weakness, and I think the scientific properties of Klaw's powers are important in that vein. Maybe some more sensible explanation for his powers than simply "solid sound" to explain his monstrous constructs, like...I don't know. But not magic.

Personally, I think Klaw is a stupid villain. He looks ridiculous, even by FF standards, that hand deathray is tacky as hell, and anyone who's taken basic physics knows that his powers make no sense. Solid sound? Are you sh#%ing me?
Klaw.gif

And then I saw Stephen Chow's film Kung-Fu Hustle, and the scene with the Harpists who can fire deadly attacks and ghostly blades from their oversized harp:

For the scene's finale, they conjure a huge undead army from the harp.

That sound seems kinda...solid. Hmmm...
Now, I don't think Klaw could possibly carry a movie. If anything, he should be a henchman who has one awesome scene like those nasty harpists. Make his powers magic instead of scientific (cuz, solid sound...?), and give him something way cooler than that silly-ass wrist-mounted hair-dryer, and you've got yourself a cool new Marvel movie baddie!

they could easily do some re-work Klaw's appearance but that's
something you would want to be careful with.
There's been some errors in some of these Sup-movies in taking
away characteristic looks/abilities of the villain & heroes ( see Dr.Doom)

i definitely wouldnt want Tim Story doing Klaw- that's for sure.

Klaw isn't near a strong enough villain to carry his own movie.
...he's not a Magneto.

:thing:

While I don't think KLAW could carry the entire film, he would work great in a prologue action sequence - JUST LIKE HE IS! He looks great, so he does not need ANY redesigning, and a sonic based weapon could cause the FF plenty of trouble - just pull from #56 and you got it!

Just leave the Pink Elephants out of it.

He'd make a good villain for a Black Panther movie.

The Puppet Master would be cool,because he could make the entire FF team fight against each other,but it would be so much cooler to see the FF go up against the Frightful Four(4 vs 4).It would be alot better than seeing the entire team taking on one villain again.

Anthony Anderson as the Mole Man would be HYSTERICAL. With a little more comedy in the series, this could bring in a bigger audience.

Just imagine him in a lab coat with purple gloves and a bald head laughing maniacally.

Christ that sounds dreadful, like a nightmare from hell that will haunt my dreams now. And most people seem to feel the movies have TOO MUCH comedy right now.

They've been in the sky, they've been in space.
If they want to do something interesting and exciting, they should do Mole Man, subterranean adventure, tons of bizarre monsters, giant mutated monsters, little creepy monsters, emerging, attacking the surface dwellers.
Mole Man.

I would LOVE to see the the FF vs the EVIL FF. Seeing them fight villains that can match them power for power would be much more cinematic that watching them fight a bald man who plays with dolls!

Doom has to be back, even though I cannot stand Julian McMahon as Doom. However he is my fav Marvel villain.

Galactus in a more prominent role. Hopefully with dialogue and the more traditional look. I thought he looked amazing in all the cut scenes from Marvel Ultimate Alliance and was hoping to get a Galactus more like that.

I would LOVE to see the the FF vs the EVIL FF. Seeing them fight villains that can match them power for power would be much more cinematic that watching them fight a bald man who plays with dolls!

Actually, that would be f'n awesome.

1)Galactus/Terrax/Silver Surfer AND THE WATCHER!!!
2)Black Panther
3)The Hulk
4)The Inhumans
6)Kang the Conqueror
7)Psycho-man
8)Namor
9)Klaw
10)Mole Man

Namor, or Mole-Man.
Which ever is more accessible for fans who haven't scratched the surface into the comics

I like the idea of Mole Man actually, because one you have an adventure underground the public is more prepared for a followup adventure in a Negative Zone or some other planet.

And leave Doom out of part 3...um...and part 4...and bring him back later with a different actor.

I still think the best way to round off the trilogy would be a knockdown brawl between the Fantastic Four and the Frightful Four (Wizard tema not silly zombies version)

Namor, or Mole-Man.
Which ever is more accessible for fans who haven't scratched the surface into the comics

I'd say Namor, as thye plan on doing a Namor film anyway. It would make an easier way to do it as a spin off.

I'd love to see him on the big screen.

Tell me about it. He's easy to do and he'd be perfect for explaining a lot of things to the new fans. He'd also be great for explaining the crappy ending in FF2. Best of all, the Watcher is an awsome character from the Marvel Universe. There is a lot of philosophy behind the Watchers, which can make for an interesting storyline for a sequel.

Tell me about it. He's easy to do and he'd be perfect for explaining a lot of things to the new fans. He'd also be great for explaining the crappy ending in FF2. Best of all, the Watcher is an awsome character from the Marvel Universe. There is a lot of philosophy behind the Watchers, which can make for an interesting storyline for a sequel.

He could explain that Galactus still hasn't arrived and that Earth was just attacked by a strange cloud. And the Surfer just used the opportunity to escape. And then the Watcher could recast Sue Storm and Reed Richards and blame the different appearance on mutations caused by the cosmic clouds effects on their changed molecular structures. Which didn't effect Thing because of the rock skin and it didn't effect Johnny because he's too cool.

He could explain that Galactus still hasn't arrived and that Earth was just attacked by a strange cloud. And the Surfer just used the opportunity to escape. And then the Watcher could recast Sue Storm and Reed Richards and blame the different appearance on mutations caused by the cosmic clouds effects on their changed molecular structures. Which didn't effect Thing because of the rock skin and it didn't effect Johnny because he's too cool.

Yeah! :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"