No Way Home Which of the 3 Spider-Men’s suits is your favorite?

Jermobooka

Resident Batman and Spider-Man Fanatic
Reaction score
Don’t think this thread has been made, so I’ll do it now.

The Raimi Suit
f1NyWvK.jpg

The TASM 2 Suit
uKjlHjC.jpg

The Fresh Start Suit
rWQnnLv.jpg

I think all three suits are great in their own ways, so I’ll have to think about my vote for a bit. Curious to see what the consensus of this forum is.

I think I have to go with the Raimi suit. I dunno, the lenses, webbing, spider symbol, and coloring just speak to me more than the other two. It feels like more of a “complete” design, if that makes sense.

The Raimi suit, always and forever. It takes the basic concept of the classic Spider-Man outfit and shows what it would look like in a real life/contemporary setting without losing any of the iconography. The lenses are so badass, and I love how the raised webbing gives it a 3 dimensional feel, instead of being flat. It just works so well for movie purposes.

Last edited:
I’m surprised that Tom’s new suit hasn’t gotten a single vote yet. I hear tons of praises for it on other places. I guess SHH just isn’t like other places. :funny:

I’m surprised that Tom’s new suit hasn’t gotten a single vote yet. I hear tons of praises for it on other places. I guess SHH just isn’t like other places. :funny:

It does look great. Just going to need to see it in action more.

Maybe my tv was bad but the orange/ted of hollands suit reminds me of the early spidey cartoons!!(60’s and 70’s) and yes I’m old!!

They all have their plusses and minuses
Tobey- Iconic, but the raised webbing and pre-formed mask/cowl feels off
Andy- A bit dark, but a great almost cartoon-looking spidey suit
Holland- Bright and colorful and the moving eyes are a big bonus, though it seems a bit too shiny

I gave Holland my vote, mostly because he was gettin the love here

1. Andrew
2. Toby
3. Tom

All 3 are great but the eyes are perfect on Andrew and the suit is similar to Toby but better. Not having raise webbing just don't work and Tom dosnt have the raised webbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"