• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

You have tickets for Tenet in the States? Where? Even the theaters open by me arent showing first run yet. (outside of some films I never heard of) Not doubting you just seems odd since even the Tenet trailers now dont say a date.

I think if Tenet survives WW84 is 60/40 for October. A lot will depend on if people get less selfish in September (not likely) and if the theaters are able to make the clean policies work. I am skeptical to say the least.

Guess I am not a big enough WW fan to get this bird costume she is wearing. Looks like she is cos playing Hawkgirl?

Speaking of which I could really go a Hawkgirl movie.

Guess I am not a big enough WW fan to get this bird costume she is wearing. Looks like she is cos playing Hawkgirl?

Speaking of which I could really go a Hawkgirl movie.
It's the Golden Eagle Armor.

4721896-6468231592-Gold_.jpg

I think they are postponing this, Tenet is not gonna do well. Also new, gorgeous poster doesn't have a date on it

Yeah, instead of a release date the Posters are now saying "Only in Theaters"

Ef_1abHWoAAq7q1

Panel is on right now why the hell is nobody in here haha

So we definitely are seeing Cheetah in this trailer I am sure yes?

Nice look at the action, but the trailer doesn't hit as hard as the first. Sort of reminds me of Godzilla 2 in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"