The Amazing Spider-Man Worst part of TASM

Worst part?Hmmm...**** i dunno.

I know what you mean! For me it would be minor things such as Connors' missing family element, and reinstating the deleted scene where Peter swings with Gwen after "lets just get outta here", or the one of Connors consoling Peter at his house after Ben's death.

Capt. Stacy was by far the best character in this movie. The one I find incredibly obnoxious is Uncle Ben, he's yelling all the time and fighting with a guy who has a gun was stupid.

Oh,I agree with you there.It's actually sad but brutally honest that the only time Peter recalls him in the sequel is [BLACKOUT]to say how he'd say "get a job!"[/BLACKOUT] or whatever after graduation.

Ben is supposed to be the most endearing character in the S-M mythos.Sheen's was anything but.

I think Leary was just as bad,though.Stacy is supposed to be supportive and "grandfatherly",but Leary's was just a ^#%&*.

I think the women of the film were the ones to come out fairly unscathed.(Field & Stone)

I know what you mean! For me it would be minor things such as Connors' missing family element, and reinstating the deleted scene where Peter swings with Gwen after "lets just get outta here", or the one of Connors consoling Peter at his house after Ben's death.

Yes! The tower date and Connors talking with his son was pretty good scenes.

It'd be pretty easy to edit in, probably already has been on youtube or something

I don't know how to edit those things :oldrazz:

0.jpg

I found this one fanedit of TASM with all the deleted scenes put in. Except the Gwen and Peter one, oh and he cut lines out of the film involving Gwen and Peter...

He CUT OUT the scene of Gwen talking to him at Oscorp, the bleachers and Peter asking Gwen out. As well as "let's go somplace else"

I found this one fanedit of TASM with all the deleted scenes put in. Except the Gwen and Peter one, oh and he cut lines out of the film involving Gwen and Peter...

Thats so bizarre :funny: So is there zero Gwen interaction at all?

Basically, except their first kiss and the concussion conversation at the start and him calling her at oscorp. They go from check your head, to branzino, to kiss, to the final scene.

God, it was sacreligious

Basically, except their first kiss and the concussion conversation at the start and him calling her at oscorp. They go from check your head, to branzino, to kiss, to the final scene.

God, it was sacreligious

That sounds horrendous :funny: I can't imagine watching that as the actual film :doh:

Willem Dafoe Slams 'The Amazing Spider-Man'

Whoever made this vid has a terrible accent, and I don't completely agree with what Dafoe says about TASM. :oldrazz:

[YT]vQ0hX-CXZW4[/YT]

Last edited:

God, it was sacreligious

Ugh :doh:

Skateboarding scene

I liked because it shows how happy Peter was after Gwen accepting his invite,also it's when he discovers his powers.

Everything about this film is pretty bad.

But I will say that Garfield makes a pretty good Peter Parker.

Last edited:
From the poll choices; Twitchy stuttering Peter, Goomba Lizard, Peter promise breaker, Skateboarding to Coldplay, and Ben dies over chocolate milk.

From the poll choices; Twitchy stuttering Peter, Goomba Lizard, Peter promise breaker, Skateboarding to Coldplay, and Ben dies over chocolate milk.

The chocolate mike thing is so old. It doesn't matter what he died over all that matters is that parker didn't do the right thing. I thought the Coldplay was great. Lizard looked 100% like the lizard form the 60's I gusse people wanted to see a more scary version of the lizard.

I love how the start of this thread is people saying the poll is perhaps a bit biased.

Probably "Those are the best kind"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"