World X-Men The Animated Series Appreciation Thread (1992-1997)

Shredder i like that avy more than the movie shredder that you had before...really cool...
Hey, thanks man. :up:

First Spidey gives me a compliment on it just a few minutes ago, and now you. Apparently I got a winner with this one. :cool:

Thanks again. :)

ok so im almost to the middle of season 4 and am wondering what the hell happend to cyclops and jean ?

i know i remember after the fight on the moon Jean was saved, at least i thought, i saw her in a hospital bed and cyclops watching over her.

but what the hell happened after that..i know we see cyclops in the iceman episode and jean in the weapon x episode but its just kinda like they disappeared

This is the best X-Men cartoon to had ever been made.The art,voice actors and story was just incredible.Nothing can come close to it,and if you dont like it.Your either too young to remember,or have bad taste.

i thought they got storms voice absolutely perfect in this series

evolution wasnt bad either.

i thought they got storms voice absolutely perfect in this series

evolution wasnt bad either.
evolution was pretty good but I think this X-men from 90's will be the BEST and will be a long time until someone tops this toon......if ever....

My favorite scene of all the episodes (though this wasn't my favorite episode) was Quicksilver's appearance in Cold Comfort. I still remember when I finally got it taped and watched it over and over :D

I can't pick a favorite episode, I love this show :D

And how could I forget Cable
"Who are you?"
"The wild man of Borneo."

Dude, that's my favorite one of the series. :) Seriously: I have that entire series on DVD - including a previously unaired (and not nearly so good quality, but still) pilot episode. :D

I loved the X-factor episode even if it did have a few inconsistencies

pretty much every episode had inconsistencies.:o

Dude, that's my favorite one of the series. :) Seriously: I have that entire series on DVD - including a previously unaired (and not nearly so good quality, but still) pilot episode. :D
You're not the only one.

The "Pryde of the X-Men" pilot is cheesy, but fun. :D

Blob: "This is where you stop. Nothing moves the blob!"

Nightcrawler: "And I wouldnt dream of trying!"

man i just finish watching the whole series, took about a month, but man after season 3..everything just seems to kinda fall apart.

No continuing story lines, therefore alot of stuff was left in the air.
episodes airing out of order.
the design in season 5 was horrible

but 1-3 was definetly classic material

I loved the Iceman/X-Factor episode, Iceman should have been in the show more often!

I loved the dark phoenix episodes, they had some greatest battles.
Rogue beating up on Gladiator and Wolverine taking on the inner circle was so cool to watch.

that show was awesome, i remember being a kid and almost having a heart attack everytime it would come on, but heres the best line ever and i use it when i get a chance to make an entrance

"everyone can relax, gambit has returned"

this is in the episode with bishop, gambit comes back and enters with this classsic line and then bishop proceeds to become jealous and attack him

that show was awesome, i remember being a kid and almost having a heart attack everytime it would come on, but heres the best line ever and i use it when i get a chance to make an entrance

this is in the episode with bishop, gambit comes back and enters with this classsic line and then bishop proceeds to become jealous and attack him
Yeah that was cool.

Bishop: "Your future ENDS NOW!!!!"

I like when Mystique tricked Rogue into meeting up
with her in the hospital w/ Ms. Marvel.

"Mystique? I oughta knock you into next Sunday!" - Rogue

Hahahaha! :)

I like that in almost every episode Jean Grey overexerts herself and sounds like she's having an orgasm before she falls to the ground.

Jean Grey: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cyclops: Jean!!!

I have that line as a sound bite on my computer everytime it boots up. :D

I like that in almost every episode Jean Grey overexerts herself and sounds like she's having an orgasm before she falls to the ground.

Jean Grey: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cyclops: Jean!!!
Jean was a classic herself. She would always faint and claim for help from Cyclops. She seemed to have just arrived from the cheesiest soap opera to ever grace the planet. :heart:
I loved when she explained what she was doing:
"By creating this psychokinetic shield, I can avoid any attacks from him."
Her power was never enough to destroy anything. :heart:
drooliorw5.gif

I loved the series too.

The only weak point in it for me was Jean. Though she received a spotlight in the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix sagas, up to that point in the series her character was pretty bland/underused/underdeveloped. Each orgasmic TK shield she "attempted" to hold, made me just :whatever:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"