• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Xmen: The animated series

JtoDaP

Civilian
Reaction score
X-men-animated-series-intro.jpg

I'am sorry if there is already a thread about his show. I didn't see it. IF this is the case please moderator close it.

I really, really loved this show as a kid and now as an adult to. I mean the drama and action in this show WOW. The one thing that really got me as a kid was the whole "Morph" storyline, him being left behind and controlled by sinister.

I like every storyline except the whole Morlocks and shadowking storyline and the last seasons drawing and voices.

What are your oppions about it. ( Note that I am not really formiliar with the comics Xmen)

I love it...or at least my memories of it. I've seen a handful of episodes over the last few years...but I like to try to remember it the way it was.

Favorite storyline: The "Beyond Good And Evil" multi-episode arc...

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JCrzRJuEtoo[/YT]

That was/is a great storyline! Really loved it. I hope the clip workes..
Also liked the crossover between spiderman and Xmen (wolverine) the Spiderman: the animated series.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrzRJuEtoo[/YT]

That was/is a great storyline! Really loved it.
Also liked the crossover between spiderman and Xmen (wolverine) the Spiderman: the animated series.

Videos not working...

...I like the X-Men/Spider-Man one also...can't believe I forgot that...

Hmmm I'am sorry well if you look in youtube ""Beyond Good And Evil" and "Xmen" you will find the first episode :cwink:. Could someone tell me how to post videos, wich link do I need..

Spiderman and Xmen was really cool, especially the fight between Spidey and Wolverine :woot:

There was also a crossover between Captain America en Wolverine . I hated it because it was season 5 and awefully drawed.

I never figured out the youtube thing so I don't post videos...don't worry. LOL.

Hehehe then I wont either.

Another storyline I loved was the Omega red storyline. Great action:woot:
x-men-animated-series-season-2-4-red-dawn-omega-red-jubilee-gambit.jpg

Other shows can't touch this show.

Last edited:
Its still my favorite X-Men cartoon!

Still the best psy...

I still like the season one finale...IIRC, with the Prof flying the Blackbird into Master Mold, one of my favorite memories.

That was a really good finale
x-men_L43.jpg

Also liked the episode where wolverine fights Alpha Flight

Awesome^^^^^^^

I liked the guest spots...Alpha Flight was awesome, but I always liked the X-Factor appearance.

Well I did know they were comicbook characters, but I didn't know they had other teams/changed teams in the comics when I watched this on TV.

X-Factor was also very cool, always loved episodes with guest apperances.

What is best psy?

I don't know which were the best episodes... but I like the Beyond Evil episodes/Days of Future Past episodes, theX-Factor episode was cool too!

Was he a badass in the comics? Because in the show he was virtually unbeatable.

One completely written chapter of "Secret Wars" involved the X-Men, but transporting the X-Men cast to L.A. (where production for the Spider-Man animated series was based) from Canada (where the X-Men animated series was based) was too costly in the previous episodes the X-Men appeared in, so the episode was dropped and only Storm was used as Iona Morris lived in L.A.Hulk and She-Hulk weren't used in these episodes because the Hulk show was on UPN.!

Thats really a pitty:csad: Really loved those eps. of Spiderman the animated series.

SecretWarsHeroes.jpg

Also liked the episodes where they stuck it to those mutant hating rednecks.

Last edited:
Secret Wars was pretty awesome.

...To me, the only downside to the series was Colossus was the only character to never wear his costume/uniform. Was a reason ever given? As a kid I always thought it was odd...all the other characters...main, recurring or guest had their costumes....but Colossus never did.

ETA:
...Whoops...nvm...forgot about Cannonball in the last season, which I didn't like...especially since he had one of those blink and you miss it cameos earlier in the series portrayed accurately...

As I remember it, Colossus wasn't really part of the X-men like in the comics but a guest allie. So that way it isn't weird he doenst wear his X costume.

Did't know canonball was in the show:
Cannonball-X-men-x-men-24829963-428-318.jpg

Even after seeing this picture I dont remember it...:ninja:

He was in the very last season if I remember correctly. Those episodes were pretty much stand alone.

Colossus didn't have his costume because he wasn't an X-Man. Nightcrawler had his from the circus and Iceman was previously an X-Man.

Other characters like Archangel and Sunfire did have costumes but I guess we just assume that they were operating with their own agendas where having a costume would be useful. Colossus was just trying to live life and make an honest living whenever we saw him. It's a shame season 2 was the last time he appeared.

Well if you put it that way, yes it is weird. But I guess they didnt want colossus with the Xmen as a (former/present/future) teammember

Doesn't anybody besides us on SHH like this show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"