''You have a wildness in you, child.'' - the Arya thread

Arya killed a Frey soldier in the Riverlands after the Red Wedding. She also killed Polliver by stabbing him through the neck when her and the Hound were at that tavern. And don't forget her first kill: that stableboy who was going to rat her out to the Kingsguard in season one.

Bran technically killed Locke via warging into Hodor to escape Craster's in season four. I'd say it counts.
Oh yes good calls. Had forgotten Polliver's name but I remembered that one.

I'd say it counts as he meant to kill him.

there aren't many people on this show who haven't murdered someone lol

I caught something during the scene where they're all calling Jon King of the North. One of the big reasons they did was that he avenged the Red Wedding. Were they aware then of the Frey's demise and gave credit to Jon somehow? Did Arya leave something behind to represent House Stark? I love the idea Arya might have helped Jon out.

I think the reason they say Jon avenged the Red Wedding was because he lead the charge to take down House Bolton (who conspired with the Freys and Lannisters to murder the Starks).

MM8h1NM.jpg

Should've used the face-changing ability while running from the Waif.

I was so glad to see her get the Emmy nod last year. I wish her a great career post GoT

Really loved this character from the end of season 1.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see her back with the others. Looks like she can finally have some fun after all that gruelling training. Loved the scenes with Brienne.

i did too. i'd like to see more of them two

The moment when she and Jon reunite.

My heart is ready to burst.

I was searching for each character's thread at one point and somehow forgot to search for the one for my favorite character on the show lol

Last edited by a moderator:
In some shots on her fight with Brienne, she looked like a midget Jon. It was kind of adorable.

Not sure how soon that will be with all Jon's current responsibilities, but will be a great moment for sure.

Since northern women will be trained to fight, I wonder if we'll see her and Jon fight side-by-side.

Hmm. I got a terrible sense of foreboding when Sansa said that Jon's heart would stop when he saw her again. She still seems a bit off to me. Not as bad as Bran of course but some of those pauses when she is answering questions she shouldn't have to think about. She pauses just a bit too long to me. Was I the only one who thought it odd when she said "which lady Stark?" to the guard at the gate?

Things are getting bad for the Walkers. Dragonglass all over the place. New armies all over the place. And fire breathing bastards all over the place!

Since northern women will be trained to fight, I wonder if we'll see her and Jon fight side-by-side.

Actually, since her and Sansa have always been at odds with eachother, I am hoping that Arya will start to train Sansa, and hopefully they will bond over that.
And who knows, maybe Gendry will come back and Sansa will see that Arya has a fondness for him, so she can return the favor by helping Arya be more lady like and try to win his heart.

Hmm. I got a terrible sense of foreboding when Sansa said that Jon's heart would stop when he saw her again. She still seems a bit off to me. Not as bad as Bran of course but some of those pauses when she is answering questions she shouldn't have to think about. She pauses just a bit too long to me. Was I the only one who thought it odd when she said "which lady Stark?" to the guard at the gate?

i think she was trying to figure out if there was an actual Stark there or if someone was trying to impersonate them? i cant remember if she knew that sansa was at winterfell, or just Jon.

This will sound horrible but... Why? Literally they shared like, what... One? Two scenes together from season one? Yeah, he gave her Needle. Yeah they hugged mightily. But let's not pretend it was this deep brother/sister relationship we witnessed.

there aren't many people on this show who haven't murdered someone lol

I tried to think about this. There is Gilly, presumably most of the maesters, Catelyn the show at least, and did the High Sparrow ever actually get to the execution phase or was torture his only bag? I suppose Rickon too and that may be it.

I tried to think about this. There is Gilly, presumably most of the maesters, Catelyn the show at least, and did the High Sparrow ever actually get to the execution phase or was torture his only bag? I suppose Rickon too and that may be it.

She killed Walder Frey's wife.

She killed Walder Frey's wife.

D'oh that is right. Um, well, I really got no other character I can think of who has not either murdered or been directly and intentionally responsible for the death of another person on this show.

All I can think of is Myrcella, and I'm not sure if Tommen ever unknowingly signed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"