Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

Just finished arc 4 and I thought it was pretty good but felt rushed towards the end. I like that we got the Phantom Stranger and more Vandel backstory.

Im watching these new episodes and sadly...I'm really bored with them. The storylines just arent connecting for me. Miss Martian/Superboy have taken up such a large part of the season/series that I just have zero interest in M'Gann interrupting all these other storylines when she got 5 episodes that were uninterrupted by other characters.

Damn I did not even know the latest eps even came out until someone randomly mentioned it on Reddit.

It says something that on a forums pertaining to Superhero adaptations and there's like no discussion on this even after new eps dropped

I can see it getting renewed if they really feel desperate for content, but it'll be shakey

Last edited:
Damn I did not even know the latest eps even came out until someone randomly mentioned it on Reddit.

It says something that on a forums pertaining to Superhero adaptations and there's like no discussion on this even after new eps dropped

I can see it getting renewed if they really feel desperate for content, but it'll be shaky

Sadly after 2 meh seasons....it'd be bittersweet if we didn't get a s5. They really haven't taken advantage of the 2nd chance they ended up getting.

They got a 6 mini issue tie-in comic....with Beast Boy at the lead as his ex-girlfriend goes missing.
g4emdoxTioioe5dEKHXkBf.jpg

This was a pretty dope episode and I thought Khary did a good job on the writing side of things. Kaldur talking with Black Canary at the end got too me.

The use of montages is getting a little grating this season.

The one where Kaldur's mother was reminiscing felt like watching a PowerPoint presentation.

Wiseman claims the numbers are "better than ever"

Wasn’t it true even around the time the first season premiered that people were favoring streaming over cable? If so, I don’t think that’s necessarily a slam dunk on that guy.

Wasn’t it true even around the time the first season premiered that people were favoring streaming over cable? If so, I don’t think that’s necessarily a slam dunk on that guy.
Nah I don't think so. Season 1 was back in 2010. Streaming was a thing, but it hadn't taken off like that yet

I feel like more of us should've guessed the Phantom Zone sooner. It's right there in the title.

So Lor Zod is Zods son or descendant right?

Yeah, when
GL: TAS
was going, I remember thinking it could potentially take place alongside YJ, but it didn't really matter at the time.
But this makes it official! :wowe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"