Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not impossible but I can’t see it. Also would Gal & Jason still be doing solos in this time? So you could have 2 big screen versions of WW & AM at the same time. That’s where I’m not sure.

Well like I said I see Gal only doing one more WW and Jason doing at most 2 more Aquaman’s. I think a JL Rebirth would probably be 7 to 10 years away anyway.
At the start of the year Gal did say on her IG that she and her WW stunt double have a "long future" together so she could be sticking around even post WW3

The key here is that we're getting 3/4 versions of Batman. In the past WB had embargoes to protect him from such things. If they're loosening the cuffs on him then all bets are off when it comes to everybody else

People are gassing up DC Fandome way too much

They'll probably just talk about movies we know are coming and release some trailers like they been doing at every comic con post BvS
So people shouldn't get hyped about it then...?

I don't quite understand your logic here.

Multiverse. It's not that confusing. Just watch the damn movies lol.

Also, DC Fandome is hyped up properly. Zack broke the internet with a tiny tease. If we see a WW84 trailer, footage of The Batman or even a official pic of Pattison or any OFFICIAL update on what is going on in their plans for the films, that's more than enough. They're not going to announce this thing, create their own stage and come with duds.

The issue I have with all these multiple Batmen/Bruce Wayne are that its been brand dillution so far.

Titans haven't almost done anything at all with Bruce Wayne. Even if I think Glenn could play a good old Bruce Wayne. The way they have used him is pretty much useless.

That version of Bruce that Kevin Conroy got to play was complete cr*p. Think have much cooler it would have been if Conroy would have shown up as a "real" Bruce/Batman on either Titans or Crisis. Especially if they wouldnt have announced it officially.

I dont watch Batwoman,I have no idea if they are going to use the " villian with Bruce face" guy later as the actual Bruce Wayne. That version probably will be your averege CW show thing. I don't know, maybe he is fantastic.

I think the main thing is that when characters like Bruce Wayne,Wonder Woman , Superman show up on movie or TV it must something really cool. Since they are the biggest and best DC have.

So Fisher is still very much under NDA, he disclosed this in a live stream

"I am still very much under contract and I am still very much under non-disclosure agreement,"Fisher explained. "So, I've gotta be very careful about what I say and how I say it. Otherwise I could get sued into oblivion. So just a disclaimer there. So for the folks who were looking for more specifics in the moment right now, I'm sorry that I cannot give them to you in the moment right now."

"Just gotta make sure all your ducks are laid out in a row, so you can go ahead and handle the situation appropriately, so you don't end up being outside of professionally liable, legally liable for anything that could be litigious or whatever that would be," he continued. "This will take some time. We will get it done, and we will win. And I'll be able to move on in the world."

(This came from a CBM article)

This....really makes things interesting. Ray's playing with some serious fire here. If he's still under NDA and strictly legalities....what compelled him to speak out last week? Hm..

I think he was advised against going all out right now and wait for some time.

Other actors are still under ndas and they cannot say anything to support him.

Jason is still under nda and he's having two movies where Geoff Johns is involved, one even has Jon Berg as Producer, lol.

Gal has WW84 where Goeff Johns is cowriter and producer and she's also under nda.

Same for other cast members except Ben Affleck, who would avoid saying anything against the company or executives given his movie's have got less than stellar reception in last 6 years.

In my experience, NDAs do not generally cover personal experience or opinion and are usually limited to proprietary and confidential business oriented materials.

Liable and slander is a different issue. Making false (not saying Ray is) claims and disparaging statements about someone with the potential to damage someones livelihood or career. It is a bit more difficult to prove if the details are left ambiguous.

To date, Ray has only stated his "opinion" and feelings about how he and by extension, others were treated. Subjective. He IS allowed to talk about his experience outside out revealing confidential info.

IF he claimed something more like, WheeDone plagiarized materials ( and we know he would never do such a thing) or man-handled a bat etc, and could not prove it, he "could" be open to a libel case. Depp is going down this rabbit hold now.

An NDA can not prevent you from disclosing "criminal" acts. NDAs can only limit what you can divulge about a contract or project.

This is why IF more sinister things happened on set that extend to "potential" illegalities it would be much better to leave further statements to his attorneys.

Last edited:
So if they do like a Rebirth you've got Gal, Jas, Ezra, Levi, Rob, Cavill, Margot, that's your JL lol

WB could get a new MM, Cyborg (ha!) and GL. So really the only one getting a recast is Ray, which would be ironic af.

So really a reboot won't even be close, you have Jas and Gal ready to make banks over the next 5 years and you recast them, the original live screen Aquaman and WW?

Edit: general audience will just walk into the cinemas and be like WTF why isn't Gal and Jas playing these characters!? I just saw them on (solo) trailers!

Imo Pattinson won't ever crossover. I think he's going to be like a mix of Bale and Joaquin Phoenix in that he only wants to do if it's with Reeves and he has no interest in the shared universe stuff. I don't get the impression Reeves has any interest in that stuff either. In my mind, Reeves' movies are going to be as if Nolan's trilogy was starting in 2021. It will exist on its own.

What if Michael Keaton/Batgirl/Nightwing was the 'Bat' component of the soft-rebooted JL? Michael Keaton operates as the tactician or brains in the Batcave or Watchtower while Batgirl or Nightwing was out in the field.

What if Michael Keaton/Batgirl/Nightwing was the 'Bat' component of the soft-rebooted JL? Michael Keaton operates as the tactician or brains in the Batcave or Watchtower while Batgirl or Nightwing was out in the field.

personally that's what i want and if rumored multiple picture deal are true i think that's what they aiming for.

It should be pointed out Ray probably has the least to lose by speaking out on this. The others have at least somewhat successful careers outside this, so they may not wanna rock the boat or jeopardize future opportunities.

It should be pointed out Ray probably has the least to lose by speaking out on this. The others have at least somewhat successful careers outside this, so they may not wanna rock the boat or jeopardize future opportunities.

But if hes still under NDA, I’m curious as to what propelled him to speak out last week after 3 years though. Something must have happened where he said “thats it, i cant take it anymore, I need to say something.”

But if hes still under NDA, I’m curious as to what propelled him to speak out last week after 3 years though. Something must have happened where he said “thats it, i cant take it anymore, I need to say something.”

yea, thats how i feel. something definitely happened to push him forward.

Well, at least we have an explanation now.

Why not? These studios have the right to protect the confidentiality of what goes on during their productions as long as they please. Now, what probably happens a lot of the time is people break these NDA’s decades later because at that point who cares? Probably why John Schnepp was able to get all those Superman Lives details and footage etc. for his documentary. But technically speaking you sign one of these things and your lips are sealed indefinitely.

Why do you think we never ever hear from test audiences members about early screenings of movies that were shown to them? Studios dont ever want people knowing about that stuff.

Why not? These studios have the right to protect the confidentiality of what goes on during their productions as long as they please. Now, what probably happens a lot of the time is people break these NDA’s decades later because at that point who cares? Probably why John Schnepp was able to get all those Superman Lives details and footage etc. for his documentary. But technically speaking you sign one of these things and your lips are sealed indefinitely.

Why do you think we never ever hear from test audiences members about early screenings of movies that were shown to them? Studios dont ever want people knowing about that stuff.

We hear about them all the time albeit anonymously.

I also have to wonder how something like this can happen then

Olivia Munn Says Bryan Singer Went Missing on ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ – Variety

I know right. its such a shame. hes showing support for another director and hes attacked cuz he did marvel movies.

I guess these people interpreted the Russos' quote as "Marvel is better than WB/DC because they let us direct the movies the way we wanted" even though they were just being supportive of Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"