• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of buzz surrounding more DCEU news about to drop. Could be an interesting weekend on tap.

Image-from-iOS-2-1-1024x1024.jpg

tenor.gif

Glad I'm not the only one who thought FanDome was meh.

I thought Fandome was a lot of fun and for the first time, I think they hit a homerun. Hopefully next time they complement it with new news (had they waited just a little longer to announce Affleck and Keaton in Flashpoint at Fandome, the event would've been through the roof).

Yeah i had a lot of fun on Fandome day. It “felt” like i was attending a live event. Yes there were no brand new announcements but they lifted veil on several projects that we as fans were all heavily anticipating. I thought that was a big win for DC that day.

You can bet Disney/Marvel were watching and taking notes for next year.

Oh yeah, I loved FanDome. I didn't mind there being no news. I thought it was a really well done event. Waaay better than SDCC at home. I was just pointing out there was basically no big news coming out of there like we thought there would be, so any news now wouldn't have to work hard to top that.

We still expecting something to drop tonight? Reminds me of when Snyder dropped that Aquaman pic at like 11pm lol.

We still expecting something to drop tonight? Reminds me of when Snyder dropped that Aquaman pic at like 11pm lol.

Prospects don't look good for tonight. Maybe Saturday or Sunday...

So Ben, Jared, Joe, and now Margot?

Damn, it's like Snyder wants to give people a taste on what a Batman solo would have been like with Ben's version.

The fact that they’re going out of their way to bring Amber Heard on set, this tells me it’s 100 percent the Knightmare scenes. It’s a good way to split them up into a few segments, placed as mini-cliffhangers/warnings at the end of each episode.

Mera, Harley Quinn, Joker, Deathstroke led by Batman. That’s a pretty dope resistance against Darkseid or I guess evil Superman by this point. But I thought Flash was supposed to be there with half of Cyborg?

If this is the resistance, it wouldn’t surprise me if we get an announcement that Ryan Reynolds, Viola Davis and Jesse Eisenberg are coming in as well.

I hope he’s there but locked in a dusty cupboard with tape over his mouth while the adults handle some bin-nis.

Not that I have anything against Ben's Batman (anymore), but does this film really need more footage of him and his gallery of characters?

Ben has top billing, the most amount of screen time, and one of the best arcs in the film. So, does his character really need more exposure?

Not that I have anything against Ben's Batman (anymore), but does this film really need more footage of him and his gallery of characters?

Ben has top billing, the most amount of screen time, and one of the best arcs in the film. So, does his character really need more exposure?

Eh, this is a totally different movie. No use debating screen time right now.

Eh, this is a totally different movie. No use debating screen time right now.

True but I think his role will practically be the same in both versions, minus the bad jokes. Whether it be the theatrical version or Snyder's Cut, I still have a hard time seeing this as a traditional third arc/closure to Zack's "Superman" trilogy.

MOS- Superman is the main protagonist.

BvS- Batman is introduced as the new/co-protagonist.

ZSJL- Batman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborgs are supposedly the three leads of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"