• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d wager it has something to do with the now defunct WarnerMax logo being displayed in the trailer.

tenor.gif

Uh...i dont think he did, sir. Now, is it possible Costner is playing dumb? Sure. But idk my gut is telling me he genuinely doesnt know what “Justice League” is. Lol
When asked if she was playing Captain Marvel, Brie Larson responded that she thought Chris Evans already played him. Same playbook.

If you are ever having a game of poker, count me in friend.

BvS' subtitle was called Dawn of Justice. Costner knows the Justice League is Superman and Batman and gang. There's no way he doesn't know that. Even from a distance, he would get that. I'm sure he's been asked about this stuff over the past few years as well.

Costner has played the game for many decades now. He knows how to handle questions, I’m sure.

Works for me, so long as she’s in it. If this extra filming is indeed for extra knightmare story I would love to see post apocalyptic Diana Prince. Gal would nail that.

Works for me, so long as she’s in it. If this extra filming is indeed for extra knightmare story I would love to see post apocalyptic Diana Prince. Gal would nail that.
Read the next paragraph if you want to be spoiled (assuming that you didn’t know already)..

Diana is dead during the Knightmare timeline. So is Aquaman and half of Cyborg. This is why Batman needs his enemies like Joker, Deathstroke, Mera to join his resistance. Otherwise I doubt he’d go to that extreme. The powered heroes were wiped out by Darkseid. My guess is Barry, with his classic speed, was the only one that was able to avoid the same fate. Batman probably has him in hiding working on the whole time travel thing. So I don’t think we’ll be seeing Gal or Jason in the reshoots unless it’s for something else that needs to be completed.

Just want to see what Zack has planned for Lex luthor. Eisenberg did say that he was not expected to film anything for JL but there was a little bit of footage involving Lex that was not part of theatrical cut and he (Eisenberg) wanted people to see that.

image9123-asset.jpg

I actually really liked his scene in the theatrical, felt more like a full fledged Lex Luthor. Which to me shows he does have the ability to pull the role off l

Anyone notice in that scene above that it's the only scene in bvs that uses a different take of the same dialogue from the theatrical to the ultimate edition?

At least I think it is.

I’ve said this many times, but I do feel Jesse was solid in what Zack wanted to accomplish with Lex. That Zuckerbergian type villain. I think he just needs a little reigning in as far as some of the more manic traits. Which he can easily do.

Last edited:
are we expecting any goodies this week or are we holding our breath for Nov 17th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"