Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from being a hater, I'll be that guy and say that this B&W trailer just shows how the movie never was intended to be seen that way. I mean, clearly, the composition weren't built around the contrast between those two values.
A few week ago, we were discuting a B&W version of Batman 89' in another subforum and it made a lot more sense since that one used expressionist influences, where a lot revolves around the lighting.
Here, it's nothing more than an afterthought and I'm even tempted to say that the absence of color is also making CGI textures difficult to blend... It just looks very off to me.

Still looking forward for the mini serie though and I'm not worried for the final look since I always loved the dark and grainy visuals of Snyder's movies... but in color. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
c1d4828b-06fc-4d99-9d61-bf41dea025b0_c1246x1246.jpg

Snyder just started the stream. Noting he's on Zoom again, so potentially some additional guests joining, but he's also screen sharing he trailer so that could be why.

Snyder just started the stream. Noting he's on Zoom again, so potentially some additional guests joining, but he's also screen sharing he trailer so that could be why.

I didn't think about that, but you're right. After all, people noted that during the Man of Steel stream that he was on Zoom, and then Cavill later showed up.

haha zacks so confused as to why people think the aerospace is the batcave. hope someone tells him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"