Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Thats probably what the scene is. But damn...4 mins is so short with all those characters. :(
As far as we know it’s Batman, Deathstroke, Joker and Mera. MAYBE Flash is there with a broken Cyborg, but that’s not really confirmed. Bats could be looking at Flash/Cyborg through a computer screen for all we know, passing info. But 4 or 5 characters in a room talking to each other and moving around for 4 minutes sounds like a lot to me.

this feels like its gonna be like the last episode of JLU where all the heroes and supervillains teamed up when darkseid invaded earth.

but here, it's gonna be less characters, since almost everyone else dead cuz of darkseid or evil superman. lol

The music was so on point this episode.

And Andrea Romano was so frikkin good at her job.

The music was so on point this episode.

And Andrea Romano was so frikkin good at her job.

Off-topic: but what the heck is Andrea Romano doing these days? Is she still at DC? I feel like she hasn't been attached to any of these recent DC animated movies that have come out lately.

Interesting comment from Zack in the trailer talk.

...you're gonna hafta wait a little bit to see how this movie ends...but to be clear, it's the movie I shot four years ago, so whatever the intent was four years ago going forward, that's kind of the way the movie ends...but you have to wait to see what happens cause it's very particular.

open possibilities

Interesting comment from Zack in the trailer talk.

...you're gonna hafta wait a little bit to see how this movie ends...but to be clear, it's the movie I shot four years ago, so whatever the intent was four years ago going forward, that's kind of the way the movie ends...but you have to wait to see what happens cause it's very particular.

open possibilities
All I wanna know from Zack is this: how long until Ezra kills again?!

I all honestly and I am not trying to sound like @herolee10 but for the Knightmare moment I would rather see Superman in the black suit there and they use the red and blue for when he returns to show that future has been changed but can't cry over spilled milk plus I've made my peace with the black suit a while ago.
My problem wit that is it screwing the continuity from bvs knightmare.

Bless Snyder for keeping the Evil Superman aesthetic. Sure, the way he fights them parademons might be different, but we've seen his batcave entrance, his hug with both Martha and Lois, Lois looking at him in the sky, slightly different resurrection moment, but eh, not enough. I actually feel like bald Whedon ADDED more Supes to the final showdown than whatever Snyder did. Having said that, I'd watch an entire flick with Knightmare Batman.

True. Seeing as that was batman's last day the new scenes will take place beforehand. It seems like superman would be wearing his red n blue when he succumbs to the anti life equation. That takes place way after justice league and I'd be surprised if he isn't wearing the red and blue in the shirt rip scene.
You're right dhandler this new scene will probably be the new timeline created from the events of flash speed forcing.

So we will have three different timelines right?
1. Flash too soon timeline. Where the knightmare vision comes from in bvs. But that vision never happened for Bruce.
2. Bvs movie. The knightmare still happens but flash created another timeline but is too soon.
3. Bvs still happens the same minus the knightmare Bruce has. So maybe the events were a little different. Flash comes and saves Lois or whatever happens so the knightmare future never happens?

Bless Snyder for keeping the Evil Superman aesthetic. Sure, the way he fights them parademons might be different, but we've seen his batcave entrance, his hug with both Martha and Lois, Lois looking at him in the sky, slightly different resurrection moment, but eh, not enough. I actually feel like bald Whedon ADDED more Supes to the final showdown than whatever Snyder did. Having said that, I'd watch an entire flick with Knightmare Batman.
Man I don't even remember superman interacting with a parademon lol.pretty sure sometime through the fight they all just went on smoko until steppy got spooked because his...axe...broke. oh god stop making me remember that movie

Man I don't even remember superman interacting with a parademon lol.pretty sure sometime through the fight they all just went on smoko until steppy got spooked because his...axe...broke. oh god stop making me remember that movie

Well. I'm just assuming he fights parademons on Snyder's cut. He does fight Steppy, but AM and WW pretty much handle him through out,
WW uses her sword to cut off his head
, no cold breath and no ice freezing any axe. lol

Well. I'm just assuming he fights parademons on Snyder's cut. He does fight Steppy, but AM and WW pretty much handle him through out,
WW uses her sword to cut off his head
, no cold breath and no ice freezing any axe. lol
For sure he will fight some parademons. He better! Minor spoilers for the boys but there's a scene with homelander doing something hectic with his heat vision....that would be wicked to see from Supes

I don't understand the complaints against Steppenwolf. I know we all love Jack Kirby but did we seriously expect Snyder's Steppenwolf to look like Link from Legend of Zelda? Green runic, boots and an elf hat? Come on, guys.

I love the H.R. Giger-esque take. It truly does look alien and just technologically foreign

Nah, I disagree with BN. I think for sure theres more Superman content in Snyder’s version than Whedon’s. I’ll bet you all a steak dinner that Supes’ throwdown with Steppenwolf in the third act has much more action beats than the three punches he threw in the TC.

This is pretty redish looking... Could be just the laser reflection.
I'm so hoping to never see again that ugly red sky from the theater version ahah.
The trailer before Snyder's exit didn't have red, if I'm remembering it right, I think it was only in the final trailer.

This is pretty redish looking... Could be just the laser reflection.
I'm so hoping to never see again that ugly red sky from the theater version ahah.

Not gonna lie i was thinking that too, I was like dod Affleck post a Whedon image? But then in Whedon’s cut Batman never wore the goggles in the final fight if I recall correctly.

Nah, I disagree with BN. I think for sure theres more Superman content in Snyder’s version than Whedon’s. I’ll bet you all a steak dinner that Supes’ throwdown with Steppenwolf in the third act has much more action beats than the three punches he threw in the TC.
StormareLucifer.gif

It was four punches sir! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"