Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's unique.

i'm a bit meh on the recent still photo that snyder released, but i can't wait to see it in motion.

i like the flair of that design.
snyder described steppenwolf like he's a "space knight" cuz of the armor.
I think it will be fine in motion, it was just..... disappointing. I saw that alien design a long time ago and automatically thought that's what we were going to get. Facially the designs aren't that far away from each other between the TC and SC.

Still think Armie Hammer would be great if Affleck left... He can act, he's tall and already buddies with Superman...

MV5BZThjZGZjZGYtMWFmYi00NDNjLWJlZWMtN2M1Y2ZmY2UzYjQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg
He's good choice but seems uninterested and since he's already as rich ae Bruce Wayne, throwing money at him will not help, i doubt how can WB convince him to play Batman again.

Maybe George Miller can.
pmfcue6qcyz51.jpg

He's good choice but seems uninterested and since he's already as rich ae Bruce Wayne, throwing money at him will not help, i doubt how can WB convince him to play Batman again.

Maybe George Miller can.
pmfcue6qcyz51.jpg

wasn't aware that yelchin was also cast in this back then.

still miss him. :csad:

That's the design I was hoping for. It's the type of bold design we need that we didn't get with Doomsday....or Darkseid by the looks of things.

It's a fantastic design.

That's the design we are getting... more or less.
I thought a while back SW armor would be active, glad we will see it in action...

sw armor gif.gif

You can't tell me that design is the same as the gremlin type alien design!?
More or less. Maybe less

it is the designer that made all the other concept art for SW and is one of the variations. I am sure it evolved but Zack did say that when we see him “naked” in all his monstrous alien glory he will be scary.

Last edited:
Nah, if they recast Snyder will go back for Brolin.

I feel like Snyder is too loyal to Ben. No recasting. Ben or nothing.

So Dc Comics just updated their FB cover photo to this
125868435_10158934835288485_1463738053923598605_o.jpg

It's very interesting that they'd promote Henry and Bens versions of the characters, esp alongside Roberts. I figure its due to The Snyder Cut but still weird imo to keep Ben front and center.

And even their official Batman page has him as THE Batman
125879404_10158014474224007_5029077371131766914_o.jpg

It’s the next thing. That’s how you promote. When The Batman is the new thing, that will be the priority.

I just don’t like Armie Hammer as a person or as an actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"