Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else tweeted today that Leto’s Joker is rugged, long hair, no tats or capped teeth. If true then that confirms Snyder’s Joker isn’t even the same Joker that David Ayer created. Hallelujah indeed.

Well I'm glad to hear that they at least gave him a completely different look since that's what I was kind of hoping for from the start. His look wasn't the biggest issue I had with him either, but they needed to go in a whole other direction with the character if they wanted to get something out of him and I like what I'm hearing so far. Now, hopefully the writing for him is up to par this time as well.

It makes sense if we see Batfleck knocking his teeth out but so far we haven’t seen it and they haven’t really hinted at it either. So it comes off like a fashion choice. I hate the look and it’s a part of the reason why Leto sounds ridiculous when he speaks. You talk different and move your mouth different when you have that over your teeth.

Someone else tweeted today that Leto’s Joker is rugged, long hair, no tats or capped teeth. If true then that confirms Snyder’s Joker isn’t even the same Joker that David Ayer created. Hallelujah indeed.

Yeah...it is quite obvious Ayer never really got Joker. Even the "Ayer Cut" version of Joker sounds little like the character. Its almost like he wanted to use Black Mask but chose Joker because he included Harley.

I feel like Ayer/Leto’s Joker and Yan/McGregor’s Sionis are almost the same side of the coin.

I liked Ewan’s Black Mask btw. Not what I had in mind and I didn’t like the mask or how he only used it once to...rally up the troops? But Ewan made him hilarious & extremely fun to watch. Snyder probably would have made him less flamboyant and comedic. Wasn’t there a rumour that the fightclub in BvS was Roman’s establishment??

I also think ZS would have had younger Joker patterned after Dark Knight Returns, and he’ll just ‘metal him up’ for the Knightmare timeline.

I feel like Ayer/Leto’s Joker and Yan/McGregor’s Sionis are almost the same side of the coin.

I liked Ewan’s Black Mask btw. Not what I had in mind and I didn’t like the mask or how he only used it once to...rally up the troops? But Ewan made him hilarious & extremely fun to watch. Snyder probably would have made him less flamboyant and comedic. Wasn’t there a rumour that the fightclub in BvS was Roman’s establishment??

I also think ZS would have had younger Joker patterned after Dark Knight Returns, and he’ll just ‘metal him up’ for the Knightmare timeline.
I believe Ayer was heavily influenced by Azzarello's Joker.

i think he wanted to sort of mix that Joker with TDKR Joker, but with a clear love for Die Antwoord.

I actually get Ayer going for Russian Mafia style Joker. The problem is he could at least have made the tats cooler.

Not recently. The Ryan Reynolds bit and the trailer fiasco. She really tried to insinuate it got cancelled smh

Clarifying this upfront, I am not a Randolph fan/defender. However, tbf a lot of people online had the reaction she had when the trailer got taken down, so how is that an insuinuation? I even feared the worst. She reacted the way a lot of people did, concerned it was cancelled, assuming the worst isn't something to be attacked for. As for the Reynolds thing, so we're supposed to blame her for a classic case of scheduling conflicts? It was all but confirmed Reynolds and Snyder were working on figuring out how to get him in the movie, Reynolds wanted to be in it, but alas he's too busy. So again, we are supposed to knock her for something that isn't in her control? I do not recall her being Reynolds's agent. Come on ya'll..

Clarifying this upfront, I am not a Randolph fan/defender. However, tbf a lot of people online had the reaction she had when the trailer got taken down, so how is that an insuinuation? I even feared the worst. She reacted the way a lot of people did, concerned it was cancelled, assuming the worst isn't something to be attacked for. As for the Reynolds thing, so we're supposed to blame her for a classic case of scheduling conflicts? It was all but confirmed Reynolds and Snyder were working on figuring out how to get him in the movie, Reynolds wanted to be in it, but alas he's too busy. So again, we are supposed to knock her for something that isn't in her control? I do not recall her being Reynolds's agent. Come on ya'll..
”all but confirmed”? By who?

Reynolds and Snyder was never a thing. I bet they never even spoke. People took Reynolds’ cheeky SC comment several months ago too far.

Not recently. The Ryan Reynolds bit and the trailer fiasco. She really tried to insinuate it got cancelled smh
DifferentPalatableArcticwolf-max-1mb.gif

We dont have sources. She acts as an insider and gets defended because she supposedly knows more due to her relationship with Snyder. If she knows so much she wouldn't go by gut.

Its apples and oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"