Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EnrfULOUUAEcQUK

Even the lighting is different in the Bruce/Barry scene. It’s jarring in the movie.

That's what really clued me in about what was clearly a reshoot. I know many are able to identify in movies what is clearly a reshoot, or something obvious like with Kate Mara's wigs in Fantastic Four- only what I've heard, as I haven't seen the film. But with Justice League, the way Affleck looks in some scenes or the lighting compared to how Man of Steel and BvS were lit was just way too noticeable to see that hey, these weren't done by the same director.

@DanielRPK on twitter is now saying he's seen the new look for Leto's Joker. I'm really hoping we can get a still image soon.

Question, what big scoop is this daniel rpk guy known for breaking? Because he seems like one of those guys just guesses stuff and happens to be right 1/4 times.

Question, what big scoop is this daniel rpk guy known for breaking? Because he seems like one of those guys just guesses stuff and happens to be right 1/4 times.
My guess is it was described to him and he hasn’t actually seen anything.

When he tweeted this earlier I had hopes for Leto returning for something more. Maybe a Batfleck series.

sigh

Maybe we get the Knightmare pic soon though.

Tbf people really need to remember Whedon had very little time so it was never gonna look up to scratch.

Sure, but these issues are present in virtually all of Whedon's work. He just doesn't know how to light a scene--even when he tries to create contrast, the characters still look flat as if he uses fewer light sources than he should. He also always shoots these claustrophobic, unflattering TV-shoot angles--like that hero shot that shows up again and again in his work. I'm still baffled by how he ever made it into film.

I really have come to think he just guesses stuff cause he literally throws everything out there.

Sure, but these issues are present in virtually all of Whedon's work. He just doesn't know how to light a scene--even when he tries to create contrast, the characters still look flat as if he uses fewer light sources than he should. He also always shoots these claustrophobic, unflattering TV-shoot angles--like that hero shot that shows up again and again in his work. I'm still baffled by how he ever made it into film.

Of course his visuals aren’t on the level of Snyder’s but to keep picking apart things in the TC comparing it to ZSJL the major reason everything looks so ****ty is because of the time they had to do it.

I also do agree though he’s very TV in his approach, the Avengers is a prime example but it still had better CG and backgrounds than his JL reshoots.

Melonhead sucks. End of story. I’ve been saying it since before Avengers.

I really have come to think he just guesses stuff cause he literally throws everything out there.

Of course his visuals aren’t on the level of Snyder’s but to keep picking apart things in the TC comparing it to ZSJL the major reason everything looks so ****ty is because of the time they had to do it.

I also do agree though he’s very TV in his approach, the Avengers is a prime example but it still had better CG and backgrounds than his JL reshoots.
The underground escape at the beginning of avengers stands out as some terrible cgi and camerawork. Horrendous stuff. There some cool shots in Avengers, but overall it’s pretty bad. The scene where Cap is trying to override that computer system while talking back and forth to Iron Man is also pretty rough.

I think it will leak inevitably as we get closer to release, but not anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"