Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just curious, do any of you guys have friends, relatives, significant others etc who are not comic book movie geeks like us but are interested in this thing? Or who are aware of the whole Snyder cut thing in general?

My gf knows what it is but only because I've been talking about it this past year lol. And she loves Momoa, obviously..

EsDrVIoXcAAtUlm

It looks like theyre on land not in the water. Wow this whole Atlantis sequence is more comprehensive than we thought.

Snyder did say there was still some effects work to be done, so I assume that's what's happening in that pic.

I am beginning to just understand the CGI wont be what it normally is which is totally fine. Glad we are just getting this movie :)

It looks like theyre on land not in the water. Wow this whole Atlantis sequence is more comprehensive than we thought.

Same scene?

qesvfh9aom041.jpg

Might just be the quality of the image but Steppenwolf does not look finished there lol

Snyder did say there was still some effects work to be done, so I assume that's what's happening in that pic.

Steppenwolf color is oddly purple but I honestly think his texture looks real here... Maybe I'm just tired and my eyes are ****** but he look like being actually filmed to me.

What are you guys going on about? I don’t see any new pics? :(

Steppenwolf color is oddly purple but I honestly think his texture looks real here... Maybe I'm just tired and my eyes are ****** but he look like being actually filmed to me.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a big clunky practical suit that isn't all that great. Lol it's freaking me out.

I showed that Steppenwolf pic to my mother and told her that it's actually a leaked pic of an "alien" going viral on the internet. She totally believed me and was horrified to notice that it had arms and legs. :hehe: I should have kept going, but I told her the truth immediately. She got mad at me.

So yeah, Steppy looks practical.

Thats awesome to hear. I really do wonder how the average movie watcher is gonna react to this. I ready know for a fact the people in my circle will be like “this is too damn long” :funny:

I would say the average movie goer will be indifferent to it. You can't expect a casual to go into this thing gung-ho. ZSJL will get MAJOR play with the hardcore fans. I think Zack's fanbase can carry it.

So just curious, do any of you guys have friends, relatives, significant others etc who are not comic book movie geeks like us but are interested in this thing? Or who are aware of the whole Snyder cut thing in general?

Most of my close friends are into the comic genre i'm the only lunatic who post on such forums though lol but none are interested we all were dissappointed with BvS and Justice League was just bad we loved man of steel so were willing to give Snyder a chance and see what he delivers

it's not in their radar at all and when i try to feed them info they all say it's the same bad movie just longer now :wall:

I'd prefer one of the Furies, but if she's in it there a good chance she'll be a new character, a la Wallace Keefe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"