Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't going to discuss BvS anymore...

:o :hehe:

I also see we are at the part of the discussion where WB is the devil and Snyder is Jesus Incarnate sacrificing his reputation for the viewing pleasure of the masses!

:o:o;)

In case the sarcasm emoticon wasn't enough...this whole post is to be taken with tongue firmly planted within my cheek!

We really do need some news...and Zack Snyder screams to us...

200.gif
BogusHighlevelEyelashpitviper-max-1mb.gif

... whose tongue in your cheek now... ? !

So just curious, do any of you guys have friends, relatives, significant others etc who are not comic book movie geeks like us but are interested in this thing? Or who are aware of the whole Snyder cut thing in general?

I had to explain to my wife what it was. She had no idea who the director is. She has an interest because she's watched a lot of CBM but it'll probably be watched over 2 times. If this wasn't about Superman, Batman & WW, she probably wouldn't have agreed to watch it.

So just curious, do any of you guys have friends, relatives, significant others etc who are not comic book movie geeks like us but are interested in this thing? Or who are aware of the whole Snyder cut thing in general?

My fiancée is, but I suppose it’s only because I won’t shut up about it lol. She’s glad it’s happening though and wants to watch MoS and BvS: US ahead of it.

Italk to my wife about it but I can tell she doesn’t really get what’s happened with it. My brother wants to watch it although he’s not jazzed about it been 4 hours even though his favourite ever movies are the LOTR trilogy :funny:

My wife has no choice. With me being so much into it, she adopted a like for it. She adooores Gal. Says Gal "fires her up". Likes Henry but is sick of me talking about him (I've had to of seen MoS 30 times and my wife was there for about 8 of them) lmao. Henry is my boiii blue!

Though, she absolutely loooves Momoa. I mean..loves.

I have a good handful of buddies at work who love it all. Mostly MCU and Star Wars fans. They like Batman and Superman as well. Early 20's-30's guys.

A dude that works with me in the office likes it all as well. He's 50 and a big Superman fan like me and we vent a lot. I convinced him that the Snyder Cut is a different film and when the initial announcement happened, he played the trailer a lot at his desk. His brother works at the other sister building and likes Harley Quinn. He falls into the "BvS" was "too dark" crowd. Not sure what he thought of SSquad or Birds of Prey.

My wife has no choice. With me being so much into it, she adopted a like for it. She adooores Gal. Says Gal "fires her up". Likes Henry but is sick of me talking about him (I've had to of seen MoS 30 times and my wife was there for about 8 of them) lmao. Henry is my boiii blue!

Though, she absolutely loooves Momoa. I mean..loves.

I have a good handful of buddies at work who love it all. Mostly MCU and Star Wars fans. They like Batman and Superman as well. Early 20's-30's guys.

A dude that works with me in the office likes it all as well. He's 50 and a big Superman fan like me and we vent a lot. I convinced him that the Snyder Cut is a different film and when the initial announcement happened, he played the trailer a lot at his desk. His brother works at the other sister building and likes Harley Quinn. He falls into the "BvS" was "too dark" crowd. Not sure what he thought of SSquad or Birds of Prey.

My wife loves Mamoa too :funny:

Thats awesome to hear. I really do wonder how the average movie watcher is gonna react to this. I ready know for a fact the people in my circle will be like “this is too damn long” :funny:

I have friends who are non-comic geeks, they get the jist of what's going on.
Sometimes a few day's after some news one of them will say "hey did you hear about", but they'll get a few details wrong. For example one of them thought Catwoman was going to be in this because of the Carla Gugino thing.
I think outside the die hards like us, there's a second layer going off article headlines alone.

In hindsight, it's a shame that Harry's MM doesn't have much bigger role in Snyder's original cut of "Justice League". I would have loved seeing MM reveal himself to the league in the end and help them fight against SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"