• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning throws an interception right into the arms of Merriweather.

Peyton with an INT already, not the best start and Collie's been knocked cock eyed. :o

But he doesn't.

Honestly, with Mike Brown, I think its less about the lack of brains and more about the desire to hoard as much money as possible. He is like the owner of the Pittsburgh Pirates. He could care less about winning. As long as butts are in the seats, Marvin Lewish is just fine with him, because Lewis is cheap.

Honestly, with Mike Brown, I think its less about the lack of brains and more about the desire to hoard as much money as possible. He is like the owner of the Pittsburgh Pirates. He could care less about winning. As long as butts are in the seats, Marvin Lewish is just fine with him, because Lewis is cheap.

You're spot on. Brown will have a sucktacular season if it'll save him a few bucks.

Welker TD finally, doesn't hurt he's small enough to run through the legs of the secondary.

I know it is early but so far Brady and the Patriots offense are doing exactly what they need to do. Keeping Manning off of the field, running the clock down, and establishing an early lead. As long as they continue to control the clock and keep the deficit, they should win this game. I know its early, but, honestly, with the Colts as beaten up and injured as they are, I just can't see them stopping the Pats.

Peyton threw a dagger there to Wayne in double coverage, looks like we're headed for the shootout it was billed to be.

Gonna be a fun second half :up:

Also, the Cowboys won again. Let the 9-7 talks on ESPN continue! :doh:

how in the name of Pete Rozell does Buffalo put up 49 points??
35 in the second half (21 in the 4th); all unanswered... on the road. :dry:

I thought the networks and websites were all in on some joke with the score reporting. Ridiculous.

So Seattle's leading receiver is Mike Williams, the very same that was a first round bust with Detroit.

35 in the second half (21 in the 4th); all unanswered... on the road. :dry:

I thought the networks and websites were all in on some joke with the score reporting. Ridiculous.

This can't be life, what's wrong with the Bengals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"