2010 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad coaching, too many egos, lack of talent, pick one.

Colts have the best name of an NFL player in recent memory: Pat Angerer.

49ers vs. Cardinals next Monday Night.

So much at stake......

That was one hell of a game :up:

I love when Manning blows a big game. :lmao:

Do you guys think that Manning will lose his decision making privileges ?

Do you guys think that Manning will lose his decision making privileges ?

No because Jim Caldwell doesn't have the balls to tell Manning he's lost the decision to call plays.

I also take joy in Manning losing. I don't know why, I just don't like him. I think his passive agressive comments about other teammates is why.

No because Jim Caldwell doesn't have the balls to tell Manning he's lost the decision to call plays.

Even if Manning & Manning single handily alone may have cost them the Play Offs ? Good then they deserve this

Are you kidding? Jim Caldwell doesn't have the AUTHORITY to tell Manning he's lost his play calling privledges. Make no mistake about it, Manning could fire Head Defensive Coordinator Jim Caldwell in a heart beat if he wanted to and personally choose his replacement. It is Manning's team, not Caldwell's.

Even if Manning & Manning single handily alone may have cost them the Play Offs ? Good then they deserve this

Unless Manning says he's giving up the decision making, that won't happen.

at least he isn't going to go out and rape someone later

Touche. Although there was that thing he did in college (and later when he referred to his victim as a "lying *****," even though it was, y'know, video taped).

I also take joy in Manning losing. I don't know why, I just don't like him. I think his passive agressive comments about other teammates is why.

Same. Plus the sense of entitlement he seems to have.

Why should Manning lose those privalages? I don't like him, but he was hit as he threw that ball. THAT is why it went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"