2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any goalie softer then luongo?

Its like watching Lebron in the 4th quarter

Oh well. It was a fun ride. Grey Cup just over 5 months away. If the home teams in that one, maybe they'll show more heart and determination than the Canucks did.

Hats off to the B' and especially Tim Thomas.

I know there's still 20 mins left but......Tim Thomas.

losing in the finals is one thing....losing a game 7 is a special kind of sorrow

its like 1994 all over again

losing in the finals is one thing....losing a game 7 is a special kind of sorrow

its like 1994 all over again

at least in 1994 they tried, what has this team done?

Why in the world are the Sedins playing with each other. Grow some and play for your own team.

Argh I hate Boston so much though

and shut out to boot....your team can probably get in one garbage time goal

and shut out to boot....your team can probably get in one garbage time goal

Where is "your" team? Not in the finals. They'd loose to Boston just like Vancouver. But keep trolling. I'll be here all night.

487506.jpg

****ing boston has won a chip in every sport recently.

Hopefully Lucic will bring the cup to Vancouver. lol

Where is "your" team? Not in the finals. They'd loose to Boston just like Vancouver. But keep trolling. I'll be here all night.

Im a Rangers fan...they sucked this year...I can admit they sucked and take my beatings for that suckage

thats how it works on the internet...love your team but get ready to get kicked when they are down

Im a Rangers fan...they sucked this year...I can admit they sucked and take my beatings for that suckage

thats how it works on the internet...love your team but get ready to get kicked when they are down

So by default your still living in 1994, that's cool.

and that's not how it works, you could be classy like I'm trying to be.

And where are the clowns?

There ought to be clowns.

Well, maybe next year.

Great game. Tim Thomas was on another level tonight.

Good plays to Vancouver and hats off to them. Boston just seemed to want it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"