2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Bruins are going to win the Lord Stanley's Cup.

Glad to see Tim Thomas gets the Con Smythe.

Damn great series and definitely a playoff season to remember.

wow stay classy vancouver...throwing bottles on the ice

Vancouver fans are cheering the Bruins right now. Try getting that in Montreal.

if I was a Vancouver fan, Id be pissed off....pay all that money for a Game 7 ticket, team loses and shut out on top of that

and via some live video on SportsCenter...Vancouver fans are burning things and being unruly

wow stay classy vancouver...throwing bottles on the ice

Oh don't act like it's a big deal. People are pissed. Emotions are high. I've seen tons of losing teams throw **** on the ice. Every teams has fans like that.

luongo-lottery-copy1.jpg

Congrats Bruin Fans. It's been a long time coming and your team earned it.

Congrats Bruins! :cool:

Methinks the league would do well to have someone other than Bettman present the Cup. Maybe some of the retired greats coaches and players could do it, and cut down on the boos.

I see cars are burning in the streets of Vancouver. I do like how they applauded the Bruins though. Classy. No such thing happened last year when the Blackhawks won in Philly.

Yikes. My homies on Davie and Denman better get indoors tonight. :(

WOOOOOOO! For the record. Only one that voted for the Bruins before the finals on the pole.

WOW! I have played game 7 in the driveway with a traffic cone for the Cup since the early 80's. This is the best!

riots? stay classy vancouver. are you kidding me?

I wish the VPD and the RCMP a safe night and hope all the **** rats downtown get what they deserve like a rubber bullet to the chest or get trampled by the mounted units.

A team that has Burrows, Kesler, Lapierre, Hansen, Bieska, the diving twins...never deserves to win the cup.

Yeah Marchand is a rat but he also is willing to drop the gloves. So are Thornton, lucic, etc...

I'm happy that the Bruins won, for the good of hockey.

A team that has Burrows, Kesler, Lapierre, Hansen, Bieska, the diving twins...never deserves to win the cup.

Yeah Marchand is a rat but he also is willing to drop the gloves. So are Thornton, lucic, etc...

I'm happy that the Bruins won, for the good of hockey.

The fact you added Hansen proves you don't know what the **** you're talking about. He's my favorite Canuck now because he played hard, didn't dive or take any stupid penalties.

However you are correct with everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"