The Amazing Spider-Man A Spider-Man film without Peter Parker?

Picard Sisko

Prepare to be Assimilated
Reaction score
Now that Sony rebooted the Spider-Man franchise, we will have at least 6 Spider-Man films with Peter Parker by the end of this series. Eventually, Spider-Man in film will become stale, despite being a ton of stories from the comics that could be adapted, and people will get tired of seeing him on the big screen. Does anyone think we could ever see a new Spider-Man film without Peter Parker? Perhaps as an attempt to make it feel fresh? What if they put Miles Morales in a film?

Let me hear your thoughts!

I have to disagree with "eventually Spider-man will become stale".

Considering they have a **** load of stories they can do. No one has even touched the Sinister Six for example. Most villains haven't been adapted.

The best Miles Morales can hope for is a straight to DVD animated movie.

It's not going to happen anytime soon.Would a Venom spinoff count?

Um. Well they do have a few options...

ultimate-spiderman_mile-morales.jpg

Miles Morales in Ultimate Spider-Man
2099Spiderman.gif

Miguel O'Hara in Spider-Man 2099
Spidergirl+034-13.jpg

Mayday Parker, Spider-Girl

And I'd love to see a couple of these on the big screen. But unfortunately never instead of Peter. I'd have to see Peter Parker fight everyone of his baddies at LEAST twice before I'd be okay with these fools.

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. No Parker, no Spider-Man.

I wouldn't be too keen on a Blake/Batman either.

I'd actually like to see a Spider-Girl movie. after the hexology that is Andrew Garfield and Marc Webb and the couple Venom spinoffs, Peter and MJ have a Spider-Baby.

By the time I'd be okay with seeing Spider-Man 2099, it may actually be 2099, but I'll wheel myself right on over to that matinee!

Miles Morales can burn in hell.

Spider-Man 2099 is my favorite alt Spider-Man, so I'd dig seeing him on the big screen.

2099 would be dope. The future, the 3D, allthe things you can do.

Emile Hirsch as Miguel O'Hara

Now that Sony rebooted the Spider-Man franchise, we will have at least 6 Spider-Man films with Peter Parker by the end of this series. Eventually, Spider-Man in film will become stale, despite being a ton of stories from the comics that could be adapted, and people will get tired of seeing him on the big screen. Does anyone think we could ever see a new Spider-Man film without Peter Parker? Perhaps as an attempt to make it feel fresh? What if they put Miles Morales in a film?

Let me hear your thoughts!

I vote for Jaden Smith

I would love to see a Spider-Man 2099 movie, but ya know, the trailers have to be beyond amazing to draw the general audience

I won't mind it, I won't watch the movie, but I won't petition against it

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. No Parker, no Spider-Man.

I wouldn't be too keen on a Blake/Batman either.

Which we will never see. Even Nolan's smart enough to end the film on that tease but never pushing for a Batman film with Blake wearing the cape and cowl. Same goes for Spider-Man who should always be Peter Parker.

If we get a title called Spider-Man 2099, then that's different, imo. Such as Batman Beyond.

The OP must be confused, there is no Spider-Man other than Peter Parker.

Though Ben counts, since he is a clone of Peter :o

I'd be cool with a Spider-Girl movie, since it would involve Peter and would be an interesting concept, seeing an older Pete mentoring his daughter.

2099 and Miles Morales though? No

So...has someone been watching The Bourne Legacy? :oldrazz:

Last edited:
Which we will never see. Even Nolan's smart enough to end the film on that tease but never pushing for a Batman film with Blake wearing the cape and cowl. Same goes for Spider-Man who should always be Peter Parker.

If we get a title called Spider-Man 2099, then that's different, imo. Such as Batman Beyond.
I would love to see a Batman Beyond movie.

A Spider-Man film without Peter would not work. If Spider-Man 2099 was ever made, it would still probably suck. I don't find any other Spider-Man as compelling as Peter Parker. 2099 has cool visuals, but that's about it, film-wise.

That may rather be difficult. Hate to say it, but people do seem sexist on what movies they'd rather watch even in the 21st century.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"