The Amazing Spider-Man Would Spider-Man really be better off at Marvel/Disney?

MCU Spidey in his 5 minutes in costume is THE worst onscreen Spidey, he's vastly overrated, says the wrong words when he talks, and he was never a soldier of another hero or a super organization. USM comics Peter accepted S.H.I.E.L.D. training him to cause less damage, but he was originally not fond of Fury, he thought he was garbage in the Venom arc.

MCU Spidey just accepted to be taken in under the wings of Tony, he says things he doesn't usually say, and is not funny. The Homecoming title for his solo doesn't bring me hope.

while i gave postive review of civil war i didn't like spider-man at all in civil war.peter parker/spider-man should be solo hero not someone else's soldier.i don't like idea of stark as any kind of mentor to spider-man.and certinly don't think stark should be responable for anything with spider-man.I agree he's overrated.to me people are overprasing him so they could have a parker who quips with stark and is interacting with other heroes.

i have very little hope for solo especilly since they had to put stark init who will overshadow spider-man.same thing happened with civil war with some siding with stark over cap.and all these actors being cast and yet they won't tell us who they are playing is getting ridculous.

Absolutely it's better off, just look who thinks it isn't. That should tell you all you need to know.

I think he just say he not like some choices they make not that it bad idea to have Spider-Man in Marvel.

A reminder to everyone....it is NOT ok to call people names and make offensive crude comments about them....it will get you put on probation.

They wouldn't have if they not interfere and let Raimi make movie the way he wanted.

They wouldn't have if they not interfere and let Raimi make movie the way he wanted.

Raimi wrote and directed the movie.

He deserves some of the credit for SM3 not working out.

The studio wanted Venom? Tough s--t. It's the directors job to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"