• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Inhumans ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marvel will hire Scott Buck for Fantastic Four.

I know it's just a picture -- but why bother to show Medusa at all if her hair looks flattened? Has her hair ever been shown with that little "body" --?
It's supposed to be "living hair" -- why does it look dead?

Who releases this and says, "now we got them excited!" --?

Eh, they all look good to me save for Medusa. Guess I'm the odd one out here.

My feelings as well.

Still excited and reserving judgement for the actual show.

Guys, this is totally salvageable. All they have to do is hide Medusa in a closet and focus on Crystal instead.

My feelings as well.

Still excited and reserving judgement for the actual show.

I need to see a trailer. I think I've been a little disappointed by what we've seen so far (though I was really excited by the LockJaw stand-in), but I have zero sense for what the actual show will feel like until I see a trailer.

I'd like better costumes, but these are good enough that if the feel of the show is right, they won't kill anything.

We're just judging the pic at the moment. Apart from that and the guy running the thing there's not much more to go off. Anything can be amazing or terrible regardless of any pics that come out but those pics are still valid to be commented on when released.

didn't say you cant comment or have opinions on said pics but i seen several comments in this thread that say the show is doomed and that they should cancel it right now and marvel should cash out and go home on this show

didn't say you cant comment or have opinions on said pics but i seen several comments in this thread that say the show is doomed and that they should cancel it right now and marvel should cash out and go home on this show

Yeah I know you didn't. I didn't mean to imply that you thought or said that. Was just a convenient way of finishing my post and I wasn't sure how to word it better. :woot:

Does anybody know if Triton will be in this? A great looking Triton in this photo would have done a lot to make it look much more interesting.

I'm a little afraid that Triton might be too ambitious.

I know it's just a picture -- but why bother to show Medusa at all if her hair looks flattened? Has her hair ever been shown with that little "body" --?
It's supposed to be "living hair" -- why does it look dead?

Who releases this and says, "now we got them excited!" --?

Even some volumising shampoo or mousse would fix this.

Medusa should use this:

9068106809374.jpg

Does anybody know if Triton will be in this? A great looking Triton in this photo would have done a lot to make it look much more interesting.

He's not too ambitious. He's just too ambitious for Scott Buck. But even Iron Fist was. I bet he couldn't even figure out how to make a plain clothes hero like Luke Cage or Jessica Jones work.

Crystal looks pretty, and most of them look fine. Their costumes don't appear to be a selling point for the show, but they're not disruptive, either.

Medusa looks downright embarrassing, though.

Last edited:

They just released this shot of Triton to get the fans back on board:

797a6db9ba41be7af9af363b1e9bb404.jpg

I actually thought: "I need to get that costume for my wife!" (who has several huge aquariums).

$1045.00 on Amazon. :wow:

I guess she doesn't need it that bad. :o

that goofy fish costume is 1k?

jeeeeesh

How much is Medusa's bad wig?

It's weird, because I think Anson Mount has the face for BB's mask too.

Man, they really made Medusa look terrible. What the hell?

Shame the production value on this looks so shoddy because I love the cast.

Wow yeah, these are pretty awful
-Maximus, Karnak, and Gorgon aren't terrible, just a tad boring
-Crystal looks closest to her comic counterpart, but still looks super awkward
-Blackbolt is very disapponting, his is one of my favorite comic costumes
-Medusa is utter dogs**t, only some stellar vfx on the hair could possibly save that

But yeah, pretty bummed
it's a damn shame black bolt won't get his mask
And before anybody gives the "he needs his face to emote" defense, Chris Evans does a damn fine job emoting through his mask. As long as the eyes and mouth are both visible, it shouldn't be that tough

They just released this shot of Triton to get the fans back on board:

LOL

Hey, you know what?

Those costumes are better than the ones from this "Big Budget, Major Motion Picture":

fantastic_four.jpg

Look, it's not that I don't care and have no hopes for this show but can whoever's in charge of it just stay the heck away from Ms Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"