Inhumans ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 2

I certainly wouldn't mind if Serinda Swan showed up on SHIELD. I mean they mention the Inhumans every week anyway but she may have gone back to Ballers.

She can show up still with her buzz cut. :o

Well, I obviously liked her real hair better as Zatanna on Smallville.:cwink:

So they f**ked up the Inhuman's so bad Marvel is killing them in the comics as well. Great job Scott Buck, Loeb and all the other idiots who worked on the series.

What a freaking disaster and it just keeps getting worst. They should never have tried to make a TV series out of this. It was always going to end badly given the low budget of TV shows. To make matters worst they made a screw up like Scott Buck the show runner after he already wrecked Iron Fist.

https://screenrant.com/marvel-inhumans-death-comic-killed/

They're killing them off like the FF? Oh well, they'll have to retcon it to say that Buck worked for Fox and blame it on them. :o

The FF never got killed off.

That being said, it's a story pitched by Donny Cates. It doesn't seem like it was editorially mandated or that there's a connection between the TV show and the comics. After all, in Avengers #4 today,
they killed off the Eternals who are soon going to get their own movie.

Yeah, killing them off in the comics means nothing. They will eventually return like all comic characters do.

They would return especially if the MCU films feature them.

They would be lucky to get a cameo on the last season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Extremely fortunate to be mentioned as background world building Easter Eggs on the Netflix, Hulu or FreeForm series but will never, ever be mentioned in a MCU film.

More likely Marvel will pretend this series never existed. The series itself never featured any other characters from Marvel films or TV so it will be just a bad memory.

All the years the Inhumans were around, they always felt like a second-rate mutant rip off in their own universe so their getting killed off (however temporary) isn't that big a loss IMO.

so will there be a DVD release, what about Netflix?

For region 1/A (North America), not so sure. IIRC, Agents of SHIELD stopped getting releases after Season 2, and Agent Carter Season 2 hasn't been released... but the Netflix series are slowly being released-- I've been slowly picking those up as they've become available. I'm an OCD completionist, so yeah, I'd like an Inhumans (and the other shows/seasons to get releases).

I know other regions have releases for stuff that hasn't been released for Region 1/A but I haven't found Inhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"